Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much cooked food

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM
  • 12 Replies

do you have in your fridge right now?  We have beef soup, fried chicken, and several other things in our right now.  My husband did a lot of cooking the other night and now we got to eat it all before anything else gets cooked.  Good thing we like hubby's cooking LOL.  I'm getting ready to dig into some chicken right now.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM

None, we have hardly anything in there right now because we are leaving on vacation tomorrow!! HOORAY!

ETA oops I lied, there is one slice of black bean lasagna in there. I will eat that for lunch. YUM

Rhyne
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Soup and sausage
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhyne
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Soup and sausage
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomX04
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Quoting SuperPickle:

None, we have hardly anything in there right now because we are leaving on vacation tomorrow!! HOORAY!

ETA oops I lied, there is one slice of black bean lasagna in there. I will eat that for lunch. YUM

Lucky you!  I'd love to have a vacation right now, have fun.

klynn80
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:44 PM

just leftover pizza from Saturday night.  other than that, we have a lot of prepared food - salads mostly, but it's not cooked.

isra1986
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:45 PM

I have some spaghetti from 2 nights ago, Chicken and mashed potatoes from last night, Chicken, rice and potato from DH's dinner last night and a cherry pie the bakery gave DH :)

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

trist22
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:46 PM

cooked? Just Macaroni salad,  Baked beans and probably some left over Chicken Enchilada casserole.

cdnmom24
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:50 PM

We had the rest of the leftovers yesterday, it was chicken chili. Other than that we have no cooked food in our fridge, just stuff to make a cooked meal out of.

ErikaM27
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:51 PM

none I usually always cook enough so we won't have left overs

simple_ole_me
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:54 PM

We just have some Beef Stroganoff from last night's dinner and steamed veggies from lunch. My husband is like a human garbage disposal, so I'm sure he'll clear that out this evening. I bet if I dig deep enough, I'll probably find other things too... they'll just be glazed with some bacteria.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)