Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what method work for you...?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

do mirena work on you guys and how long have you been on it..? i just read some post  and they said they got pregnant on it then on the other hand i sometimes forget to take pills so i need to know what method really works out there, i want to gain wght at the same time too... 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
crazymama2kids
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:53 PM
infertility is our method!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyfat5
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:58 PM

It worked fine for me for 3 years then for some odd unknown reason it slipped out a little and I had it removed in April. I have been getting period regularly since then but I'm pretty sure I have not begun to ovulate yet. I'm usually pretty good at being able to tell that much.

Now on the other hand a friend of mine had one put in a few mos after me. She did get pregnant with it still in her and when they removed it she miscarried.

Mami2Jahzi
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I'm on mirena and have been on it since Aug 08. I love it and little to no problems with it. But I do know friends IRL that have had some serious health issues with it. And I've heard on CM about getting pregnant. But MY experience has been nothing but positive.

blackjack
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:00 PM

bump

azpreemiemom
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:40 PM

I had Mirena twice. The first time for 5 years and the second for 1 1/2 years. I had no issues with it other than occasional cramping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)