Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

naked baby walked into my house and handed me a diaper

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:10 PM
  • 15 Replies

My dd is in the hall of my building playing with all of her friends. There is a good 15 kids playing.  The youngest is about 2 and she wears a diaper.  She apparently became wet  and pulled off her diaper.   Her older sister (7) went in the house to get her a diaper but didn't have a clue how to put it on. she handed it to my dd who also didn't have a clue how to put it on.   Somehow the baby gets the diaper walks into my house and hands me her diaper and then laid down on my couch to be diapered.  it was the cutest thing.  Haven't diapered a kid in some time  lol

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomX04
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:11 PM

LOL

Rhiannon1980
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:11 PM

cute

ditsyjo
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:12 PM

cute

Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:12 PM

LOL...very cute:)

BlessedToBMommy

I would have freaked that the mothr of the two year old asnt out there watching her and left a 7 year old in charge.

2littlemonkeyz

awwww

trist22
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:15 PM

very cute

bluebunbun
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:17 PM

aww that's cute

Msgme
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Quoting BlessedToBMommy:

I would have freaked that the mothr of the two year old asnt out there watching her and left a 7 year old in charge.

She didnt leave a 7 year old in charge.  All of  the kids play in the building.  Both of our doors stay open  as does several other apartment doors right here on my floor.   Sometimes they are in the hall playing sometimes they are in my house or any one of   neighbors apartments.     I did let mom know who was a lil embarrassed and i told the kids for future refrence to go and get parents of any naked children  lol

there was nothing to get freaked out about. 

pinkbrooklyn
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:20 PM

LMAO!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)