Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did I mention I'm not a cat person?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:42 PM
  • 3 Replies

This dang cat is driving me crazy. Always up in my business! And no one else will take care of it... Im pregnant, I shouldnt be changing the litter (oh, and it is using its box in the new location just fine now thanks ladies that helped me figure that one out)... but will anyone else do it? NO. DH is allergic, BIL is lazy, and DS is way too young (lol)... Im seriously going to have to hire one of my cousins next door to come and clean it for me! How lame is that, it isnt even MY cat! FIL expected his youngest son (BIL) to do that (cat) stuff while he is out of town, but BIL hasnt done a SINGLE chore in the 2 weeks we've been here (oh he did take the trash out once... the first night we were moved in) let alone take care of Pippen Kitty!

Im not even a cat person! Poor Pippen Kitty probably feels all sorts of unloved, as much as I try to be a good caretaker I just dont do well with cats!

At least DS loves the kitty, lol, but Im not sure if kitty is too keen on the attention...

vent over.  poor kitty... I feel kind of bad for it.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Awww.... I have 3 cats and 7-almost 6 week old kittens.But I know how you feel about the litter boxes.My kids swore they would help.My 7 year old does help with the kittens litter box.Here is a pic of our almost 6 week old Bella

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:23 PM

lol

MarchMarie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Am I that funny, lol? oh man, what a day.... :)

Quoting bamababe1975:

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)