Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Italians... (just for fun)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:45 PM
  • 45 Replies

This is just for fun, joke all you want (you can make jokes about them if you want) or obsess about them, it don't matter.
(for the record, do not turn this into drama :-P please just have fun!)

Another post got my thinking about all the things that I absolutely love about Italians... So tell me, whats your favorite thing about them?

Eyes, hair, just the physical looks, accent, language, cooking, bedroom (yes, I am talking about THAT), all of the above? Are you Italian, married to one, know one, know a bunch?

Come on, I know I can't be the only one.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momcat437
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:52 PM

I only know two Italians--one is dark and the other very fair skinned--and they are both gorgeous, with gorgeous accents---also very nice people!

StarsChildren

Ok... I'll start this off for people.

1, I love everything about them. But I think most of all, I love their personality (from the ones I have met), easy going, respectful, absolutely love making people laugh and smile, and they love being loving.

2. Some jokes to make others laugh...

Q. What does FIAT stand for?
A. Frenzied Italian At Traffic-lights.

How to Impress an Italian Lady:
Wine her, dine her, hug her, support her, compliment her, suprise her, smile at her, hold her, romance her, laugh with her, shop with her, cuddle her, go to the end of the earth for her... (this is so true and yes they do this)

How to Impress an Italian Man:
Show up naked, Bring Beer. (Lol, DH and all the ones I know would be asking me "what'a you on? Let'a'me see them eyes" and checking for dilation)

mommyoftwo103

Food, looks, accent and their "size".. ;)

StarsChildren
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Quoting momcat437:

I only know two Italians--one is dark and the other very fair skinned--and they are both gorgeous, with gorgeous accents---also very nice people!

Them accents, added to the looks, almost has ya tripping over yourself huh? Then you throw in the nice factor and your done for. Lol, not seriously saying it does this to you, but yeah, you KWIM.

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:53 PM
:/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarsChildren
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:54 PM

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

Food, looks, accent and their "size".. ;)

*blushes* I wasn't going to put THAT in there, but since you brought it up... the "size" and how they use it.

lifeisajoy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:55 PM

I can make some good food,  hugged and kissed in the Italian family too (when greeted) 

tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:55 PM

my dad is half italian and half romanian. He grew up in romania and then lived in italy for a few years before he moved to America. I got the darker italian skin tone, and my brother is pale like my mother.

SThompson21
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:55 PM

FOOD! dang i need italian friends LOL

StarsChildren
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Quoting lifeisajoy:

I can make some good food,  hugged and kissed in the Italian family too (when greeted) 

Yeah, that hugging and kissing greeting took some getting used to. I think I ducked and swerved the first 50 times someone tried that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)