Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a flood. F***!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

So today I was going about my normal morning routine, and got all the laundry together. Put it in the washer, and continued on my way cleaning the bathroom. My DD was in the hallway, in her highchair, and my oldest was drawing with the kids I babysit for in the kitchen. I walk down the hallway and step into a huge puddle of water. I could not, for the life of me figure out where it was coming from. I was done cleaning, I moved the highchair to the kitchen to start lunch. In the kitchen there was about and inch and a half of WATER!!! Walked back to the hallway, and there was water there as well, coming from under the washer. I turned it off, and called maintenance. UGH!!!!!!!!!! They came and used a shop vac to get all the water, but I had to move all my book shelves so they could air out and everything in my front closet is SOAKED.

Today sucks. End of story.

Thanks for reading my vent.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KellyMarie105
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:47 PM

That sucks momma. I'm sorry.

Larue09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:52 PM

thanks. im throwing a pity party for myself on cafemom for a few minutes before I clean up this monstrous mess.

Quoting KellyMarie105:

That sucks momma. I'm sorry.

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:53 PM

omgosh what a mess! i just had to scrub berry smoothie out of my carpet. not the first time either. i really should stop taking my blender out lol

Xstitchinmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Ughh...sounds like one of those days, momma. That has happened to me, too-but I was right there when it happened. Apparently, I overloaded the washing machine. Hope you get everything dried out and you have a better day tomorrow!

michele-7.gif picture by Michele34_photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)