Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LMAO...kids say the dardnest things! TMI 4 some

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:49 PM
  • 31 Replies

So this morning I was all alone with my dd 2 1/2 and my sd 3 1/2 I had to take a bath to get ready for work, so I got in but left the bathroom door open so I could keep an eye on them in the room across the hall, well they both decided to come in and see what I was doing when my dd says "Mamma ur boobies hangin"  I about died!!!   She just learned what boobies were when she kept trying to reach down my shirt the other day. 

Damn gravity anyway!! That what 4 kids will do to ya!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shawnalmil
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:52 PM

im having issues with a neighbor who is tryen to start crap, well juan my 6 year old and i where going to walmart and we where walken to the car, well he was sayen hi to her son and i said juan just dont i said we dont needs anymore problems  tammy is just starten bullshit

well her daughter comes running up to the van and says hi and juan goes im not talken to u your mom is starting bullshit!

hahahhahahahahah

brittany89
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:54 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shawnalmil
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:54 PM

Quoting 6kids1man:

So this morning I was all alone with my dd 2 1/2 and my sd 3 1/2 I had to take a bath to get ready for work, so I got in but left the bathroom door open so I could keep an eye on them in the room across the hall, well they both decided to come in and see what I was doing when my dd says "Mamma ur boobies hangin"  I about died!!!   She just learned what boobies were when she kept trying to reach down my shirt the other day. 

Damn gravity anyway!! That what 4 kids will do to ya!

hahaha kida are too funny!!!!

6kids1man
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Quoting shawnalmil:

im having issues with a neighbor who is tryen to start crap, well juan my 6 year old and i where going to walmart and we where walken to the car, well he was sayen hi to her son and i said juan just dont i said we dont needs anymore problems  tammy is just starten bullshit

well her daughter comes running up to the van and says hi and juan goes im not talken to u your mom is starting bullshit!

hahahhahahahahah

Ha Ha TOO funny!!!!

ditsyjo
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Last year we were at my parents and my little girl was being a smart alek and my dad told not to be smart. she put her little hand on her hips and looked himstraight in the eye and said " but papa dude, I are smart"

6kids1man
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:45 PM

Another one of my kids when he was like 3 we were on our way home from out of town, well not 5 minutes into the drive he had to pee, we were in the country and no bathroom so I pulled over, 5 minutes later he had to pee again!!! I said Cache you do not need to pee this much this is ridiculous!!!   He was quite for a few minutes and I said Cache what is wrong, he said I just wish I didnt have to pee pee so I wouldnt ever  pee agian, I said oh bud it is ok and I am sorry for getting upset, but you would die if you didnt pee

He was quiet again and a little gloomy so I said  whats wrong bud.......he says momma ur gunna die!!!! I said Im not going to die what would make you think that???  He say u dont have a pee pee mamma!!!

6kids1man
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:46 PM

Quoting ditsyjo:

Last year we were at my parents and my little girl was being a smart alek and my dad told not to be smart. she put her little hand on her hips and looked himstraight in the eye and said " but papa dude, I are smart"

Thats too cute!!! Something my lil girl wld say!

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:49 PM

my 11 yr old ds and i went to go see my cousins new baby, she had just been brought home from the hospital.. Ds looked and her and said WOW her eyes are already open.. I said son she isnt a puppy or kitten she was born with her eyes open.. he said Oh i thought it took a while like it does for dogs...

firefly63701
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:50 PM
My 7 yr old dd has been threatning to make herself passout if she didnt get her way. I told her if she managed it then we will talk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KME3
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:51 PM

When ever i get dressed and my almost 2year old sees my boobies..she always yells out "titties"......lol... and then when she gets undressed for a bath she points her butt at me and smacks it then runs down the halway...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)