Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oops...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:10 PM
  • 10 Replies

I was trying to change my number online because some wierdo stole my number out of my friend's phone when she lost it. So anyways, I got on verizon and was trying to change mine. LOL...here's the funny part...I accidentally changed my husband's number. Oops. He is so mad but finds it funny at the same time because now his mom can't call him. LMAO. I am really sorry I changed his instead of mine, but atleast his ex and some old friends turned stalker can't call him anymore. I did change mine after I realized I had changed the wrong one, but it is still halrious.

This is the real me...I am the 20 year old, mother of 3, with the pleasure of raising 2 and the knowledge that 1 is looking out for me as my guardian angel. I am the wife to a soilder of the US Army. I love my family and my friends. I get my feelings hurt easily when I am under attack, but I can usually forgive my attackers. I am my own person and I won't change for anyone. If you don't like me, that's ok, You're on the opposite side of a computer screen, and you can't hurt me with anything but words. You're not real in my mind. Because I have the power to sign off and ignore you. I will always be here though if ANYONE needs me...even if we have never seen eye to eye. I am me, if you can't handle that...oh well.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shauna71904
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:11 PM

why didnt he change it a long time ago to prevent his ex from calling?

confused

mommytobe090610
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:13 PM

This is what I was thinking...

Quoting Shauna71904:

why didnt he change it a long time ago to prevent his ex from calling?

confused

Wendy_June
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:13 PM

lol, my DH would probably have the same reaction.

ArmyWifeNoDrama
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:14 PM

We did, but her mom got ahold of it from my grandparents. (They are neighbors.) It really wasn't an issue because he never answers numbers he doesn't know. Plus this number was the one his unit and all the bills have on file.

dueoctober809
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:15 PM

lol thats funny! my dh would be mad because it would take him 6 months to remember the new number lol

ArmyWifeNoDrama
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:15 PM

We've had the old number for like over a year and my hubby just now learned it. LOL.

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:17 PM

i wouldnt change mine i would prob just block the guys number.. he can just get it again! i have the same problem with a few guys that are on my nuts and i will prob end up blocking them instead of changing my number cause in a week they will have my numer again

xcrystallyn05x

my dh is the same way...he hates changing his number bc he can never remember it lol

Quoting dueoctober809:

lol thats funny! my dh would be mad because it would take him 6 months to remember the new number lol

pink ribbon

Mrs.Jolly
My husband is the same way we've been together 2 years and he just now remembers my number

Quoting dueoctober809:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWifeNoDrama
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:20 PM

LOL. Blocking the guy wouldn't really do any good. I had several people who had my number that I wish didn't. Like my dad and stepmom. So now I can give it to a select few and be done with it. Everyone else can have the house # because we NEVER answer that one. LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)