Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i got a 70 on my midterm!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

THANK YOU GOD!

I am taking a online pre algerbra class and its kicking my ass; i should never have taken a math course online. Anyway you need a 60 on your midterm and a 60 on your final to pass the class; regardless of how you do on your homework and tests..i get 100 on all my homework because the site she uses lets you keep trying until you get it right; and doesn't count all the screwups you make..so once you complete all the assignments in that chapter you get a 100. I have gotten a 86 on one test and a 66 on another and now a 70.5 on my midterm.

only 3 more weeks and this semester will be over!! but yea i'm still passing even if its by a c or d. lol

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ikesmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:02 PM

it is recommended to not take physical science or math courses online unles your are apt in these subjects. Congrats though

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM

With light and love

Sharon300
by Sharon on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:08 PM

I am good with algerba, but suck at english. Online courses are hard if you dont understand the subject to start out with. So I am happy for you getting a 70 on it. That is awesome for a subject you are having problems with. Way to go for not giving up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)