Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever woke up in a great mood just to have 1 stupid little thing completely RUIN your whole day and attitude???

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:27 PM
  • 16 Replies

So i woke up this morning and i was in a great mood, tired from being up til 3am with a 3yo that was acting like he had drank an entire pot of coffee, but a good mood to say the least. And my good mood lasted for not even an entire cup of coffee. My husband is deployed right now, and we dont get to talk much maybe once every couple of weeks, and thats just MAYBE. Anyhow he gets on IM this morning and we do the usual hi's and how are yous, hows the kid, that type of thing. Well we talked for about 5 mins and i told him, that i had something i needed to talk to him about, but id prefer to do it over the phone, and not on IM because its something that needs to be spoken not read. I say to him "baby, just when you get the time, or a chance, i need you to call me, theres something we need to discuss and i wouldnt like to do it over IM" thats it, those exact words right there. No more, no less. Right as i sent that message, he sent one that said he had to go, so i said ok, love you bye. Not thinking anything of it, then all of the sudden he goes into this long drawn out screaming fit about how he doesnt have time to call right now, and such. Well since when did "when you get a chance" translate into "call me now, and i mean right now, or else"?? it just ticked me off. THEN about 15-20 mins later he gets back on IM for NO OTHER REASON, then to gripe at me about how the afbank acct is overdrawn and its all my fault! UMMM Excuse the hell out of me, hes the ONLY one with a card to that acct. I have nothing to do with it!! How in the hell is it my fault its overdrafted?? I have no way of accessing it, my names not even on it! He went on for a good 5 mins about it being all my fault, not giving me a chance to say anything then just signs out! WTF?? ugh so now my good day/mood has all been ruined because someone pissed in my husband wheaties this morning!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dani-doll
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:31 PM

This happens to me often. Maybe he is having a bad day. You never know right? Keep your head up, and remember that it is a treat to even get to talk with each other on IM, so don't be mad all day!blowing kisses

kaidansmylife
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:44 PM

Im not really mad anymore just annoyed. He gets pissed when i dont talk to him about things and pissed when i try to, im in a no win here. And he knows that when im asking him to call me about something it is important. Its just irritateing! then to get back on to bitch about something i cant control seriously! Is it blame stacie day or something??

Quoting dani-doll:

This happens to me often. Maybe he is having a bad day. You never know right? Keep your head up, and remember that it is a treat to even get to talk with each other on IM, so don't be mad all day!blowing kisses

expectingmomof3
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Men.......vent away momma vent away!! Oh and if there is a financial error it is always the wife's fault!!LOL

hugs

kaidansmylife
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:00 PM

haha financial error. the only error thats occured is he thinks that even if hes useing the money thats going into that acct thats supposed to be for saveings, theres still gonna be "saveings" ugh! then when he goes to the acct online and looks and sees that not only is the 300that went into the acct not there but its 150 overdrafted hes like what did you do. ummm excuse me asswad i didnt do a damn thing! I hope you enjoyed that $40 taco you got dude cus now your stuck eatin "army food"! Punk. OOO and get this shit. HE CALLED HIS SISTER TODAY!!!! i just found this out via facebook didnt have time to call his wife even tho i said i needed him to but he had time to call his f'n sister. talk about a kick in the gut!

Quoting expectingmomof3:

Men.......vent away momma vent away!! Oh and if there is a financial error it is always the wife's fault!!LOL

hugs

epoh
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:03 PM

*hugs* mama. I can only begin to imagine how stressful for both of you it must be!

MeganGallagher
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:04 PM

lol I am sorry. I am like the devil in the morning and sometimes so is DF.. so we do this a lot.. over nothing,  but after an hour we forget about it since we are together..

but since your DH is far away, that must make it sooo much harder... I'm sorry mama!

MeganGallagher
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Oh and I am always curious to see how some mamas can find a reason to bash you for this post..  i don't see how, but some of these women are experts lol

Shauna71904
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:06 PM

I am so sorry... I couldnt imagine how stressful being that far apart must be... thanks for sharing your man with us... :) Sorry and cheer up tomorrow will be better

MeganGallagher
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:06 PM

oooo boy! what men do what they know their wives cant malke them sleep on the couch that night... 

Quoting kaidansmylife:

haha financial error. the only error thats occured is he thinks that even if hes useing the money thats going into that acct thats supposed to be for saveings, theres still gonna be "saveings" ugh! then when he goes to the acct online and looks and sees that not only is the 300that went into the acct not there but its 150 overdrafted hes like what did you do. ummm excuse me asswad i didnt do a damn thing! I hope you enjoyed that $40 taco you got dude cus now your stuck eatin "army food"! Punk. OOO and get this shit. HE CALLED HIS SISTER TODAY!!!! i just found this out via facebook didnt have time to call his wife even tho i said i needed him to but he had time to call his f'n sister. talk about a kick in the gut!

Quoting expectingmomof3:

hugs

serenesmama24
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:10 PM

haha true that

Quoting expectingmomof3:

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)