Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OPEN IF YOU'VE HAD JCPENNY PORTRAITS! OR ELSEEEE

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:29 PM
  • 33 Replies
ghosts will haunt you if you don't post the pictures now. haha, i am taking dd for her portraits there this weekend and i would REALLY REALLY LOVE to see other people's! please please with cherries on top!
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NikkosMommy820
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:30 PM

bump

Shauna71904
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:30 PM

my stepmom did when my sister was tiny... and they turned out horrid. I think it depends on the photographer and the mood of the kid! Good luck

jojolicious220
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:30 PM

bump

xzaviersmommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:33 PM
I hated our pictures from there! They didn't work with my son and the used a dirty white background (he was wearing a white shirt with littlw grey skulls on it) and he blended in with it....good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thickie.thick.

Sorry our mall is too poor to have JCP Photo lol. Seriously. All the big malls have it , our mall is weak as hell. All we have is Hell*Mart & Olan Mills - both in which suck major ass!

Good luck

nebcutie
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:33 PM

I don't have those on this computer but can tell you my dd loved going there! They did a great job and the lady was so fun to work with. We went every time she got a new outfit since I had a member card at the time and we could get a free 10x13 every time we went. When we moved away from there my dd didn't want to take pictures with anyones else, she was mad. lol

qustnmrk28

We use JCP all the time and love them!!!!!!!  We have had them done several times since and have been pleased!!!

Julielle
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:34 PM

I had them done of my DD when she was a baby. That was 7 years ago!! I don't have any of them on the computer, but my FAVORITE picture they did was her in pink angel wings. The entire picture was in black and white except for the pink angel wings. It's my favorite picture of her!

--Nicole--
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Jackson's photos | Why haven't I deleted this thing yet?

I brought these wings

Cadence's pictures | Why haven't I deleted this thing yet?

I just copied & pasted these from my myspace

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown Click for more info!

katiexoxo
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:36 PM
wahhh come on ladies don't scare me!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)