Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went to see my midwife and really upset (Partial Update)Last Update in Red

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM
  • 34 Replies

the test came out +, but there was nothing in the sac. So either I am not as far along as we thought, which I think is unlikely or I am having a miscarriage.They did an HCG today and I have to go in for another on Wed. I will know on Thursday

Update:I went for my 2nd HCG draw today. They said it was 167, which means I would only be about 1-2 weeks pregnant. Todays levels have to be doubled. We will know Tomorrow morning/early afternoon. I wish it would hurry and get here. The part that gets me, is if I was only 1-2 weeks along would it show on a pregnancy test already?

My levels have dropped over a third of what they were on Monday, so I am losing the baby. I am finding out how soon I can go and get a D&C done so that I can get it over with. Thank you all for you well wishes.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KellyMarie105
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:50 PM

So sorry Momma. :(

shyysmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:50 PM

oh wow i am so sorry to hear this

i hope they find the baby soon, if not dont stop trying to conceive another one

gaugesmomma1209
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Good luck mama! I hope everything works out!

xzaviersmommy
I'm sorry hun, good luck and keep us updated! ¤hugs¤
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theycallmemom4

Prayers, love and support being sent your way. Please keep us updated.

MaeHamMomma
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:52 PM

BUMP!

fallnangel93
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Aww I'm sorry mama...try to stay positive...I had the same thing happen to me with this pregnancy...I was 5 weeks and they just couldn't see the baby yet...at 7 weeks they found it...so try to stay positive and think happy thoughts! Good luck!!

Pregnancy%20ticker

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

06NavyWife

Sorry *hugs*

Neeters1

Momma I am so sorry! Please know that I am thinking of you, and know that you are in my prayers.  I pray that you are just not as far along as they think that you are, and that your test shows other wise...

ariesp19
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:54 PM

ultrasounds are not always that accrut(spell)...

i was 6-8 weeks with caleb(2)and they tried telling me there was no baby in there... no sack, nothing..... round 10-11 weeks(and ya, i knew how far i was.... i had had a mc before)there was a hb and everything

with my twins im carrying now, the doc tried to say there was nothing in there... i was 8 weeks(i know this, as i was ttc and charting)... said he saw no sac, nothing... the NEXT DAY i went to radiology, and they used a better us machine, and saw two sacks, and two heartbeats....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)