Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! High School Reunion!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM
  • 48 Replies

I just found out my high school reunion is on August 7th! I was hoping to have more time to lose some weight....crap! How much weight can I lose in the given time frame??

Also, I wasn't exactly popular so I'm a little nervous. I was picked on because I was weird. I really hope time has changed some of the people that were jerks back then.

What were your reunions like?

जय गुरु देव ॐ
       स्वप्नान्द्रष्टुमुत्सहस्व

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilywitch
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Anyone?

Newtons06
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:20 PM
Mine is this Saturday, don't even know if I'm going or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
omgamomie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:21 PM

I have no clue. I think you can at least lose 10. I lost five in a two week span and didn't really do anything but walk.

lilywitch
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Ya think so? I don't REALLY care what people think of me but I'd like to feel better about myself.

Quoting omgamomie:

I have no clue. I think you can at least lose 10. I lost five in a two week span and didn't really do anything but walk.

जय गुरु देव ॐ

crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:36 PM

how many years

poshkat
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:37 PM

im pretty sure mine is next year, i graduated in 2001. i will not be attending, if i am even invited, i was banned from graduation and almost from prom.

anyways.......girdle!? (sp?!) and wear all black or dark colors?

lilywitch
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:38 PM

Ten...

Quoting crwspringer:

how many years

जय गुरु देव ॐ

lilywitch
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:39 PM

It's being put on by a classmate, not the school. Fortunate for me because I didn't technically graduate from there. We moved out of state in the middle of my senior year. I have a corset that might work but I won't be able to breathe and it's an informal event...

Quoting poshkat:

im pretty sure mine is next year, i graduated in 2001. i will not be attending, if i am even invited, i was banned from graduation and almost from prom.

जय गुरु देव ॐ

SarahFire82
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Mine is this year, I think its gonna be in November. I need to lose weight too girl! Good luck!

poshkat
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:42 PM

well if its informal you could get one of those easy breatheable girdle things, you can get those at jcpenny or target for like 30 dollars. and you can breath in them too.

Quoting lilywitch:

It's being put on by a classmate, not the school. Fortunate for me because I didn't technically graduate from there. We moved out of state in the middle of my senior year. I have a corset that might work but I won't be able to breathe and it's an informal event...

Quoting poshkat:

sexy......even in a dress

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)