Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So excited! (update!)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:18 PM
  • 4 Replies

We are going on vacation!  I am so excited!  We have not been on vacay since our honeymoon, SEVEN YEARS ago and never with the kids (4 and 2)!  We are either going to Baltimore, VA Beach, Smith Mountain Lake, Lake Anna, or Williamsburg!  Lots and lots of choices.  We really want to go to the beach, but the hotels are outrageous this time of year.  Any advice you ladies have to give would be appreciated, I have never planned a vacation at all, I always either went with my parents or like for our honeymoon we rented a cabin, but we didn't really go out,  LMAO.  Any hotel suggestions or activities are a plus too.  Thanks.  :)

We are going to VA beach on the 23rd!  I can't believe we got a room that quick!  Yay!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lovingwifey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:23 PM
yay! That is exciting! we are doing a big vacation next year! Disney land! We are just going to places here around us!
aleciamarie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:29 PM

DH and I went to VA Beach for our honeymoon and we LOVED it!  So, that would be my vote!

KeshaYS
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:37 PM
Sounds great. Check vacation home rentals instead of hotels. Alot cheaper & having a kitchen when u have little ones is the best. Have a great time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommytoNandA
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 3:47 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)