Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EEEEEKKKK!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

This  little bugger that gave us so much trouble the other night kinda cute isnt it abby was trying to get me to give it some cheese and take it out of the dirty bucket

My dog was going crazy in the little kids room trying to get something in the closet after tearing the whole room apart we finally caught it and hubby took it and let it loose in an empty field cause the kids freaked when he mentioned killing it LOL

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LCWAmommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:43 PM

aww no one likes my mousie?? I think he's cute If hubby would have let me I would have kept him and named him stuart LOL

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:05 PM

lol, sorry, just not a fan of rodents other than mickey and minnie mouse ;)

snoopy21276
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:07 PM

here is an EEEKK! over the weekend i got a gardner snake with the mower but didn't know it.. till i opened the shed door and found HALF of it waiting for me :( Glad the bugger is gone but the other half is somewhere in our feild.... gggrrrrr

LCWAmommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Quoting snoopy21276:

here is an EEEKK! over the weekend i got a gardner snake with the mower but didn't know it.. till i opened the shed door and found HALF of it waiting for me :( Glad the bugger is gone but the other half is somewhere in our feild.... gggrrrrr

eeeewwwww

LCWAmommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Quoting bamababe1975:

lol, sorry, just not a fan of rodents other than mickey and minnie mouse ;)

lol i'm ok with them if they are not loose in my house I had pet rats growing up and tried to talk hubby into getting the kids one but he said no Spoiled sport!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)