Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sucks to be you...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:36 PM
  • 5 Replies
My sister had put her two kids in the van and forgot the keys in the house, so she ran in and when she was walking out to get in the car she bumped a stroller that was hanging on a wall shelf, she stepped back so it wouldn't hit her(she knew to step back, because this has happened before) just as she stepped back the whole shelf went BOOM and a new can of white paint went everywhere! Her windows were down so it went all inside of her van....the dash, both front seats, her two girls in the back, as well as in one window and out the other and got the ferrarri that her husband was working on for a friend! Well a ton of neighbors came running over to help her, they brought shop vacs and other things to help clean it up. She called her husband, who works with cars all day, and he hurried home and took all of the seats out and hosed them down and used the shop vac to get the water out. Well on a scale from one to ten, ten being the worst, her car is still at an 8. Its ruined. Paint is dried everywhere. The only part of this story that made me laugh was her DD Isabella(2) got paint ALL over her and she was playing with it, her other DD Fiona(4) got a little speck on her and she was freaking out, screaming MOMMY GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF! Lol just thought I would share.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
butrrflykisses3
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:39 PM
OMG I feel for her...that sux! But the part about the kids were funny..lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tinker_Jo
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Wow, that does suck!

shielow
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:43 PM
Lol!! That would of been awesome to see!! Maybe she can get thee paint out with goof off or something! Idk but very funny!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandiaubrey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:45 PM
I wanted to post pics, but I am on mobile so I can't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RocKstar3
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:49 PM

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)