Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant handle this anymore !!!! ***UPDATE****

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:24 PM
  • 20 Replies

according to what I think was m LMP im 36 weeks but according to ultrasounds in 39 weeks and my blood pressure is outragious ! My hands and feet are purple and spotted swollen to the point where I cant feel them anymore. I have headaches adn Im seeing stars. I went in for NST this morning and my blood pressure was 157/130 and they had me sit down and it was 151/103  then they had me lay on my left side and it was 139/87 but as soon as I stood up i was dizzy and I feel like im going to vomit and my heads going to explode. My stupid doctor is going on vacation tomorrow until 8/2 im schedualed for a repeat c-section 8//3. I had pre e with my first with the protein and all but no protein this time just the high BP. What would you do go into L&D and see if they will just take you know or what ?

******** Well I went into L&D and my blood pressure was outragiously high so my husband and I were there for a few hours and I was on the monitors, after about 6 hours the doctor told me that my blood pressure was dangerously high and I had protein in my urine and they delieverd my little monkey via c-section at 10:57 pm at 36 weeks weighing in at 8lbs 3oz  and we got to come home two days later hes still a little jaundice but were working on it !

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StuckinMO
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:26 PM

I'm sorry but I would go into L&D either now and demand something be done, ie further testing or closer monitering; or go once you know your doctor is def. on vacation. Trust instincts. Good Luck

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM

I would go to L&D and demand to be seen.  Blood pressure like that can be fatal to both of you!  The stars is a HUGE RED FLAG!!!  Go Momma and let us know how you are.

krazymom2k03
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Quoting erinsmom1964:

I would go to L&D and demand to be seen.  Blood pressure like that can be fatal to both of you!  The stars is a HUGE RED FLAG!!!  Go Momma and let us know how you are.

ryansmommy07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Quoting krazymom2k03:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

This is going to be my fourth time in two weeks and they just draw blood then send me home.

AirForceWife412
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FranchiesGirl
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:34 PM
My bloodpressure was like that with my 3rd son and they admitted me to L&D for 24 hours to see if they could regulated it. They couldn't so they induced my labor. I would go at least they will be able to monitor you better.
tomatoqueen
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:34 PM

My bp was higher than any you listed for the entire third trimester. We made it to delivery with me staying in bed on my left side. Period.

It is normal for a bp to change with different positions. It is normal for it to be higher when you stand than when you sit. If the NST did not show harm, I would calm down. Does the dr have a partner who will be monitoring your pregnancy until he returns? If so, make an appt with that dr and express your concerns.

Ultra sounds are notoriously wrong, especially later in pregnancy.

mommaboudreaux
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:36 PM

That is dangerous!!!  Go to L & D and demand something be done.  You cannot go on like this!!

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Quoting ryansmommy07:

Quoting krazymom2k03:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

This is going to be my fourth time in two weeks and they just draw blood then send me home.

Even mentioning the stars?  I had this happen and was admitted.  It was one of the get here right away warning signs I was given.  I had wonderful NST's also yet still had to have emergency c-section 36 weeks 1 day.  I was having NST every other day and not one of them showed a problem.  Different issues!!!

goodnightmama
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM

I would to L&D and demand to be seen like pp have been saying GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)