Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where would you put this tat?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:47 PM
  • 12 Replies

I'm thinking this is the tat I want when I reach my weight loss goal.  Since it will probably be my only tat, I want to incorporate my family's initials in the wings.  I also want to put it where I can see it.  This will be for losing 90lbs so I really want to be able to see and admire it, and be reminded not to let my hard work go to waste.  I'm no where near my goal but need a little push, so that's why I'm thinking about it.  Where should I put it?

Made by oldest DD

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Drippiningirls
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:50 PM
Bump
StephanAndCoral
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:50 PM

my DH says around the belly button. I say a shoulder.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:53 PM

shoulder

lostandfound34
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:58 PM

upper arm, if you want to see it! good luck on the wieght loss, I am 90 pounds down  only have 40 to go!

Drippiningirls
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Thanks!  Amazing job!

Quoting lostandfound34:

upper arm, if you want to see it! good luck on the wieght loss, I am 90 pounds down  only have 40 to go!

Made by oldest DD

Brianav
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:09 PM
My first though was on your upper middle back but since you want to see it...upper arm?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michelle121003
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:11 PM

If you want all that detail, it will be a bigger tattoo.  If you want to be able to see it all the time, what about the upper chest area?  Not like on your boob, up above that.  You probably have a good 6-8" vertical and around 4-5" horizontal in that area to fit that detailed of a tattoo.  This way you would be able to see it often (if it's on your back, how often will you really see it unless you're looking?) and cover it up easily.  Or another good place could be upper, outer thigh.  Good luck on your weight loss goals!!  I know it's never easy!!  :)

rockinmomnwife
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:13 PM

back or shoulder area!

Drippiningirls
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Quoting michelle121003:

If you want all that detail, it will be a bigger tattoo.  If you want to be able to see it all the time, what about the upper chest area?  Not like on your boob, up above that.  You probably have a good 6-8" vertical and around 4-5" horizontal in that area to fit that detailed of a tattoo.  This way you would be able to see it often (if it's on your back, how often will you really see it unless you're looking?) and cover it up easily.  Or another good place could be upper, outer thigh.  Good luck on your weight loss goals!!  I know it's never easy!!  :)

If I did the thigh, how old would it look to have her facing me?  Thanks so much for wishing me luck.  I've been doing a lot of toning but only lost 15lbs in the past several months.  The loss is frustrating me so I'm on the 30 day shred and doing Atkins.  No carbs for two weeks is killing me, but I need to lose more before I get too discouraged.

Made by oldest DD

countryspun
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Quoting Brianav:

My first though was on your upper middle back but since you want to see it...upper arm?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)