Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many days past dpo & how late were you when you found out you were preggers?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:14 PM
  • 9 Replies

My LMP (first day of last period) was on June 26th, so I have a regular cycle and ovulate anywhere from the 13th-15th day of my cycle... My DH and I have been having sex on a VERY regular basis this past week and week before. We're not really trying but not preventing it either even though I am always secretly hoping that THIS IS THE MONTH-- anyways, I think I'm expecting my period anywhere from the 23rd-26th of this month and I have 10 more days until testing, and I dont remember how many dpo I was when I found out I was pregnant with DS (i believe i was a week late).

my question for you ladies is how many dpo were you & whats the earliest time youre able to get a positive result? i'm trying not to stress too much about it because stress doesnt help your ability to conceive. and also how late were you when you fount out you were expecting?

thanks!! (:

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
newmommytiffany
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:14 PM

BUMP!

blazenangel5
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:15 PM

bump!! still waiting so i couldnt tell ya :(

CjEmmemommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:17 PM

I tested a week after my expected period with my son.. The day of with my daughter and 4 days before with this one..

Good Luck

Erica

newmommytiffany
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Quoting CjEmmemommy:

I tested a week after my expected period with my son.. The day of with my daughter and 4 days before with this one..

Good Luck

Erica

thanks so much (:

newmommytiffany
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:44 PM

BUMP!

Mommy21Ladybug
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:52 PM
I believe I got pregnant the week of june 23rd, I found july 16th. I was 5 weeks pregnant when I found out and 2 weeks late....or 3 weeks. At 12 weeks, I found out I wsa actually 13.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy21Ladybug
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:53 PM
WTF did I just say?

Quoting Mommy21Ladybug:

I believe I got pregnant the week of june 23rd, I found july 16th. I was 5 weeks pregnant when I found out and 2 weeks late....or 3 weeks. At 12 weeks, I found out I wsa actually 13.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmommytiffany
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM

c'mon ladies, anyone else!?!?

Hrivera5
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM

I was 10 dpo when I got a very clear positive

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)