Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you like me to kiss your F'ing feet????

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM
  • 26 Replies

So, DH's car breaks down today... one hour away from home. The secretary at the dealership it was brought to lives in our town... so she gave DH a ride home. I couldn't because I was babysitting and had no space in my car for the extra children.

He gets home and whips out her phone number and says "She told me to call her some time!!!" He looked at me like I'm supposed to be all jealous and shit! Like he wants me to bow down and praise his handsomeness and kiss his flawless feet... and then go into the bedroom and give him a blow job so he won't cheat on me!

This gal is going to take him BACK to get his car in the morning... So I can't wait to see the look on his face when I show no reaction what so ever... when I'm like "have a good day!" and have no jealousy at all.

I'm not even pissed that she gave him her number!!! I'm  majorly pissed at DH for acting like he's gods gift to women and now it's my job to recognize that.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babyfat5
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:01 PM

aww so you mean he thinks doing what your suppose to gets you a reward.... my kids are like that... he needs to grow up some.

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:02 PM

laughing 

kiernansmom08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:03 PM

wow

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:04 PM

sounds exactly my dh!

he acts all high and mighty just because he brings home a (very small) paycheck.  um, providing the basic necessities for your family is the BARE MINIMUM that you should do. you do not get a standing ovation for that.

Quoting babyfat5:

aww so you mean he thinks doing what your suppose to gets you a reward.... my kids are like that... he needs to grow up some.

activitymode
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:06 PM

you didn't rush to give him that bj?  Whats wrong with you woman? don't you know you're at his beck and call at all hours of the day to tend to his needs?

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:06 PM

if he says anything about your lack of reaction you should act like it's totallly normal, and say, 'what, you don't get hit on all the time?  I get a couple of numbers every time I go out in public, what's the big deal?' heh heh, that should take him down a peg or two...

natty31105
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:07 PM

Sounds like he was just fishing for compliments from you or showing you he still has "game"  or just trying to see how you would react.

theirmommy88

I know that's not supposed to be funny, but you rock! I would react the same way =]

2cool4school

Quoting Jennifer63080:

if he says anything about your lack of reaction you should act like it's totallly normal, and say, 'what, you don't get hit on all the time?  I get a couple of numbers every time I go out in public, what's the big deal?' heh heh, that should take him down a peg or two...

LOVE it! Thx for the idea!!!!!!!

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:08 PM

You're welcome  :-)

Quoting 2cool4school:

Quoting Jennifer63080:

LOVE it! Thx for the idea!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)