Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lol ok sorry lets try this again BESTIES

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM
  • 3 Replies

i met my very best friend here on cafemom, we have known each other for 3 years and i love her so much, i never really had a bestie for, i have had friends but not like a bestie and i always lost contact cause we moved around so much as a child, and now i really dont have any friends here in mississippi but anyways we met face to face last year in atlanta and had a blast, well this year i am flying to her in july and i cant wait, we are gonna get matching tatts, and just chill, last year our trip was a bit rushed cause we drove and we didnt have alot of time, but this year we will be able to relax and enjoy each other, i am just so excited about this and cant wait so i felt the need to sharehappy

P.S. oh does anyone know about flight regualtions, like how many carry ons can ya bring, and can ya bring liquids?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kiernansmom08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:01 PM

That's awesome! I met my best friend on another mommy site and I would LOVE to meet her in person!  No tips on the airline stuff tho - I've never been on an airplane,LOL.

Mmy_2_Lexus
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:02 PM
One carry on per paying customer as far as I'm aware. 2 oz or less as liquids go, perscription only ointments. They made my bro throw his tooth paste away. Lol!

Also, I have a friend I met on here in '07.. We talk daily and do play dates like once a week/month depending on schedules and may be going camping with them in 2 mnths.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Thats an awesome friendship!

I thought you could have two carry ons? But I know some of them are charging you now for them. So ask your airlines.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)