Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do you care so much?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:30 PM
  • 25 Replies

Poll

Question: Why do you care?

Options:

I ignore those posts because I don't care

other people need to listen to me because I'm the smartest :)

I think I'm superior to others so obviously they should listen to me

I'm just nosey

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 52

View Results

I am always so amazed by how many posts there are about what other people should be doing....or what they shouldn't be doing. Posts about what other people should be spending...or what they shouldn't be spending.

So honestly...whats it to you?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
klynn80
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:33 PM

If I respond to them it's something along the lines of not my life, not my decision.  I don't care what other people do or how they fund whatever it is they're doing.

christina0607
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Same here. 

Quoting klynn80:

If I respond to them it's something along the lines of not my life, not my decision.  I don't care what other people do or how they fund whatever it is they're doing.

jucyfrut
by LITTLE BIT on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:44 PM

I just have to let them know that my way is right!!!  LOL  J/K

I try to offer advice, if they are asking for it.  Other than that, I don't know about anyone else's life.  Don't know what they have been through or what they are going through now(other than what they post). 

I don't have any right to tell anyone what they should or should not do, except my kids. 

For example, I would never pay over $5 for a purse, but that's because I am not a purse person.  Does that  mean that I am going to tell anyone else that they shouldn't either?  Hell no.  Just because I'm not a purse person......doesn't mean that everyone else isn't either.

I realize there are a lot of people who weren't raised like me and didn't grow up where I grew up.  That's what makes everyone interesting.  I'm not one to push my way onto anyone else.

While you were too busy being so judgemental of others, you forgot to lock your closet door~~and all the skeletons fell out!!  OOPS!!

Brianav
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:45 PM
#3 duh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SavageMom86
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:47 PM
Why do you care what we care about?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:48 PM

My superiority complex!

christina0607
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:48 PM

lol...of course inside we all really feel that way.

I get the whole advice thing. It's those posts that are made to tell everyone what they should be doing. for example if someone posted that other people shouldn't have pools because they don't (just a random example).

I think I was raised the same way, lol. If a posts asks my opinion about something....like if I like a purse, then I give my opinion. they asked. I can't imagine starting a post telling people how to live their lives.

Quoting jucyfrut:

I just have to let them know that my way is right!!!  LOL  J/K

I try to offer advice, if they are asking for it.  Other than that, I don't know about anyone else's life.  Don't know what they have been through or what they are going through now(other than what they post). 

I don't have any right to tell anyone what they should or should not do, except my kids. 

For example, I would never pay over $5 for a purse, but that's because I am not a purse person.  Does that  mean that I am going to tell anyone else that they shouldn't either?  Hell no.  Just because I'm not a purse person......doesn't mean that everyone else isn't either.

I realize there are a lot of people who weren't raised like me and didn't grow up where I grew up.  That's what makes everyone interesting.  I'm not one to push my way onto anyone else.

christina0607
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Because I want to know why. I thought I made myself clear, sorry.

Quoting SavageMom86:

Why do you care what we care about?

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Because I plan on taking over the world and need to know who's doing what so I can plot who can help me and who I should kill..I mean keep underground..

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:49 PM

I'm just nosy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)