Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I have to like her?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:35 PM
  • 2 Replies

This will probably offend some people but I am entitled to my opinion and you by way of the constitution are allowed to disagree.

My babysitter is ok, she would come and babysit my kid and now she brings her daughter along.  My son is almost 2, her daughter is 3.  I'm okay with it because she needs the money, I need the babysitter and for the most part thanks to summer, they always go to the park.

However I do not like this little girl, she is disrespectful, she is always asking if she can have things and is always sucking on my kids toys which makes me cringe.  My son doesn't do that but I think it's absolutely gross.

I avoid as much time with her by making sure that my son is ready to go and I'm busy so they have to leave asap.  I feel horrible but what am I supposed to do?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momcat437
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Hm...buy lots of disinfecting wipes and deal with it until you can find someone else...

jessasmamma
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:55 PM

this. and try to casually mention that you don't like the kids biting/sucking on toys that they share? 

Quoting momcat437:

Hm...buy lots of disinfecting wipes and deal with it until you can find someone else...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)