Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woot i got a Extern site !!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:46 PM
  • 5 Replies

Well i only have 2 weeks of school left. And i got an Ex-tern Site today !!!! I had to go get it on my own but hey, i now have one. Ill start the 27th pretty much. Day after i get out of school !!!! So i have to go scrub shopping this weekend and get some new shoes and a few more labs coats !!!! Its internal medicine, not really what i wanted to do, but it will work and ill get to practice all the stuff i have learned in school !!! Hopefully later on i can get into a Lab or blood donation outfit !! 

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momcat437
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:49 PM

That's great!!  You go, girl!!

Aamy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:03 PM

Quoting momcat437:

That's great!!  You go, girl!!

Thanks, man im going to be nervous though my first day !!! EEEEE have to put all i learned to the test !!! OY !! 

LuvMyFrog
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Congrats! I work in  internal medicine....I love it!  I get to see a little bit of everything! What field are looking to go into?

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:05 PM

That's great!

Congrats and good luck!

Aamy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Quoting LuvMyFrog:

Congrats! I work in  internal medicine....I love it!  I get to see a little bit of everything! What field are looking to go into?

Well several places kind of, i would love to get into a Lab, or Blood donor site like the Red Cross, or even a Dermatologists office. But this will be a good site since i get as you said to see a little bit of everything. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)