Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how long after......

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:49 PM
  • 6 Replies

you had your wisdom teeth out could you lay down on the side of your face? i still cant lay on my right side, and sleep propped up becuase it just feels like too much pressure. i had them removed this past thursday and the girl did a number on my right side

sexy......even in a dress

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
juveli
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:52 PM

i cant say because i only got one removed but i was fine that very same day

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:52 PM

Hmm..never had that problem. Here's a bump though.

LanasMommy0504
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:53 PM

It's been almost 8 years since I had mine out but I believe it was a week before I could. I hope you feel better soon! I know the pain sucks!

Brooke501
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Its been 20 years since I had mine out but I am pretty sure I was able to sleep just fine just a couple of days after. Mine were impacted so it was not just pulling teeth. It involved crushing the tooth before sucking it out of my gums (gross, sorry)

poshkat
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:56 PM

thanks, i actually feel alot better, it didnt even hurt the left side the same day, but the oral surgon did not take it easy at all while taking out the right one. she dug and dug and dug and used the drill twice and than stopped when i told her to numb me some more and i think she just poked right into the nerve becuase my whole jaw on my right side feels tight like its clenched permenantly. no pain from where the tooth came out from thou

Quoting LanasMommy0504:

It's been almost 8 years since I had mine out but I believe it was a week before I could. I hope you feel better soon! I know the pain sucks!

sexy......even in a dress

Christy78
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:57 PM

I had 7 re moved in 2005 and I just slept in a chair  For me It was 4 weeks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)