Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

!!ETA, It got here today... and IT FITS!!! *Heart Attack Alert* OMG! I Can't believe My husband bought this for me!!! ahhhhhh!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:00 PM
  • 128 Replies

So, my new couch was delivered today... and it actually fits in my living room... sort of lol. It looks so HUGE in my living room, lol, but I like it. I think. I wanted to post a couple of pics to show you all, but my digi camera is broken, so I had to use my crappy iPhone camera... so excuse the crappy quality of the photos. Also, please excuse the disaster that is my living room right now, I havn't finished cleaning up after moving everything around to bring the couch in. Let me know what ya think... does it look bad in my living room?

Oopsy, lol. I forgot to add the new pics...

So today my hubby woke up and said, let's go shopping... and I'm like, "What for?" He said, "I just wanna look around." OK.... Well, we went to look at furniture, and he ended up buying my dream couch!!! AHHH!! I'm so excited! We've never had new furniture before... only hand-me-downs.

Then.... as if that was not enough, he said, "We need to get a new vaccum, too so that we can keep this clean." So, we went to sears and he bought this for me:

A Dyson!!!

I am in shock right now! I don't know what got into him!! Sorry, I just had to get this out. I am about to die from excitement!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ILive4This
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Cool!  Congrats to you :D

dolphinhj
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Awesome!!!

MomLuvsTnkrbell
That is just awesome! Love that couch. Always wanted a Dyson... Lucky lady
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jadegirl1819

Wow!  How sweet.  I'm surprised he didn't get a new big screen to go with the couch, LOL

roseberrymatrix

You know you're domesticated when...

Who Died in a Pineapple thanks to  

mstabatham
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Awww, SWEET! He's a keeper! Nice ocuch by the way!!

billsfan1104
that's a cool couch and vacuum.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Awesome and congrats!!!

The Dysons rock.

I hope you have a huge livingroom...lol...I bought a set like that but had to take it back because it didnt fit in my livingroom. LOL

theycallmemom4

Awww that's awesome!

CJsMommy312

Wow that couch is huge!! But very very nice! and you will LOVE the Dyson...I had one and it was my best friend when it came to vaccuming :) Congrats to you...you have a great guy!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)