Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy related question....info needed thanks!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:47 PM
  • 10 Replies

I havent had any vomiting with this pregnancy but I had some rounds of nausea for a a few weeks, im 10 weeks 1 day now, and i just wanted to know if it can still start the vomiting or is my nausea just my "morning sickness"? when i was pregnant with my son years ago all i had was nausea as well. These pregnancys are some what similar just this one my boobs and back are killing me to the point it brings tears.. any pregnancy info would be great, its been a while =) thanks!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roseberrymatrix
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:50 PM

BUMP!

masastan
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:50 PM

You may not vomit, not everyone does. Keep in mind, that every pregnancy is different than the last. Every woman is different too. I actually only vomitted with my first pregnancy, the second it just felt like a bad tummy ache, the third I would get extremely nauseous but never threw up, and the fourth...no nausea at all. But please keep in mind, I was breast feeding the third child and on a low dose pill...wasn't supposed to get preggers. :) With this pregnancy, being induced on Wednesday, I had the nausea, but never threw up.

chais_wifey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:51 PM
I had nausea really bad with this one but I only threw up three times I think. Just cuz you haven't thrown up doesn't mean you won't. But hopefully you only have a few weeks left.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masastan
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:52 PM

I should add that my kids, in order of birth, are: boy (13), girl (almost 12), boy (8), and boy (7)...baby to be is supposed to be another girl!

nellbug
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Sorry no help here.  I had vomiting for 5+ months with both of my kids.  They had to put me on some type of med to stop it.

junebug624
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:07 PM
I had such bad sickness with my son I lost 6 lbs by my 12th week then it got better til I was 24 wks and my heartburn would make me pile again... Anything is possible Hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:09 PM
I was nauseated with my son til ten or eleven weeks, then started throwing up til I was six months along.

This time I've been throwing up non stop since six weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brenna
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:09 PM
I was Luke that for twelve weeks with both my sons. Try lemon water to cut the nausea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brenna
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:10 PM
Like. Darn spellcheck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleym1318
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:13 PM

with both of children i never had any vomiting at all just lots of nausea in the morning and at night ... so maybe there won't be any at all ... good luck!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)