Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just not doing so well...ETA

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:51 PM
  • 21 Replies

I'm having a difficult time right now. If it weren't for my son I wouldn't want to be here anymore.

Ok I'll try to explain but I'm warning you, if I start getting bashed I am just going to delete this post. I'm not usually sensitive like that but I am having a suicidal thoughts day and I don't need the cyber bullying crap.

I doubt many people follow posts enough to know what's going on so I'll try to explain it in as few words as possible. That might mean I leave things out, and I don't mind clarifying but don't get nasty about it if I forget some things.

In April hubby got laid off and we lost our house. I was actually okay with the house part because the house was falling apart. We moved from VA to MD for a fresh start. My mom and stepdad live in MD and my college friends live here. We lived with m parents for a short time, I started working towards my Ph.D., hubby found a good job(we thought), we found a great apartment living down the street from one of my college friends, we signed a lease.

First thing to go wrong after we signed the lease: Hubby's job turns out to suck monkey balls. They basically forced him to quit.

So my issues right now: I barely see my family because we have no extra money for gas, and my mom is afraid of interstate driving. My friends who were so excited for me to move never have time to see me, not even the one who lives close by. I'm alone with the baby all the time and he's extra clingy and whiny. Hubby's current jobs having him working 12-16 hours a day. Still not making even close to enough money to survive. No one calling me back on the many job apps I've put in. Trying to stay motivated to get my schoolwork done. Owing everyone money. But right now it's the overwhelming loneliness of being at home all day with a baby and no other purpose in life. Feeling like this is all there will ever be. And what's the point.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MzSeXyC
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:52 PM

*hugs*

im sorry. i hope things get better. 

Christy644
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:52 PM
whats going on momma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtphoenix
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:53 PM

high five hang in there!

SThompson21
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:53 PM

you wanna talk about it? we are all here to listen and help you, ya know.  <3

MaryLu86
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:54 PM
i'm sorry things are going badly for u.. if u need someone to talk to feel free to send me a message! hope things get better for u...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SThompson21
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:54 PM

ya know what, i feel like that so many days. i find myself thinking about it more now than ever. there has been so much going on. *not that i would ever do anything to hurt myself*  maybe its something in the water LOL

Just_Bethy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Quoting SThompson21:

you wanna talk about it? we are all here to listen and help you, ya know.  <3

Absolutley!...Love and Light Mama!!

Blessed Lammas

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

abstractmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:55 PM
It's so many things but I'm afraid of getting bashed. I just don't have anyone to talk to right now.

Quoting Christy644:

whats going on momma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Radarma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:55 PM

I follow you, and your posts. And nope, we are not "cyber friends".

I want to say, right here and right now, that millions of moms and women have felt what you are feeling.

PM me if need be, please.

Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM
Please PM me if you need anything at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)