Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one that saw this in Eclipse?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:14 PM
  • 53 Replies

Okay is it just me or did Eclipse seem choppy? I mean it just seemed like the show was a scene of this and then a scene of that. And it seemed some what rushed. Did they change a producer or director or something. I was totally diappointed!

And then there was that whole let down about the tent scene. Everyone was so hyped up about that scene and I heard ppl say that is way too risque for pg 13 so they cut alot out. When I saw that scene I was like NOTHING HAPPENED! All that happened was Jacob and Edward talked. THATS IT!

Out of everything. I say New Moon was the best out of all three movies. My ratings it New moon is the best. Twilight is in Secont and Eclipse is dead last. Does anyone agree?

TEAM JACOB!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theycallmemom4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:16 PM

I think it was the best out of the three. But I will say the beginning was kinda blah.

TikkiNippets
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:16 PM

I want to see it but I have no body to watch the kids for me right now so I can go :(

lovingwifey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:17 PM

I liked it, but yeah I hope they make Breaking Dawn rated R, but they will not.  

jordynsmom08
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:18 PM

i thought eclipse was the best personally! :)

Mystee_fye
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:19 PM
Going to watch it tomorrow :) hopefully its not crowded anymore..can't wait!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudSingleMum
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:21 PM

You can watch it online. Google is your friend :P

Quoting TikkiNippets:

I want to see it but I have no body to watch the kids for me right now so I can go :(

Countrygerl
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Quoting lovingwifey:

I liked it, but yeah I hope they make Breaking Dawn rated R, but they will not.  

Yeah I hope the make Breaking dawn rated R too. And don't they almost got to. I mean with them having sex and then getting pg and then having the baby?

-Kney-
by Courtney on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:27 PM

I thought it was the best one yet. It was rushed but I think all the movies are. I was really happy with the movie. My worry is Breaking Dawn there is so much stuff in that book I dont think they will put everything we want, you know. \

Idk all I know is Jasper was freaking FINE!!! I loved that southern accent.

RaynesMommy07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:29 PM
Eclipse is the best, but the book was "choppy" too!! Just the best all around!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xcrystallyn05x
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I loved it!!!1

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)