Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LORD This lady almost gave me a heart attack!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:22 PM
  • 5 Replies

I had a voicemail from some lady saying she didn't receive a check and to call her back I thought she said Katrina and i know she said John. So I call the number back racking my brain thinking who is melissa  mc donald and why should I have sent her a check Really confused cause she had mine and hubbys name and my cell which I usually dont give out. I got her voicemail nd left her a message and she called me back and said Hi "karina its melissa" and when I said "Melissa...." she said your "landlord" I  then I told her "my rent is paid through a property management service and my landlords live right next door" Then i told her my name is katrina h_____ and my husband is john and she said She was looking for Karina Jones and her boyfriends name is john and this is the last number she had for them. AHHA!! I get calls for karina jones  ALL the time I just switched to ATT for my cell in feburary and I guess this girl up and moved or something cause people are always looking for her LOL. I was freaking out a bit thinking did they change management companies and not get our rent check and all kinds of crazy stuff LOL JUST THE THING TO TOP OFF MY STRESSFULL DAY!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
theycallmemom4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:33 PM

LOL! I got a voicemail saying Hey Julie, this is C, guess we're playing phone tag. Call me back. So I called it back because I have a friend named C and haven't talked to her in a while so she could have gotten a new number for all I knew. Anyway, she answered and asked when the meeting was. I said what meeting and she said you know the meeting I asked you to find out about. I said, wait who are you looking for? She said Julie .....whatever the last name was. I said Oh no, this is Julie and my last name. We both laughed because of how strange it was that there's another Julie with a number similar to mine.

mysticalmalissa
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:38 PM

My husband got calls for about 6 months for some guy.

He finally started to let the people think he was acutally the guy. LOL

LCWAmommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Quoting theycallmemom4:

LOL! I got a voicemail saying Hey Julie, this is C, guess we're playing phone tag. Call me back. So I called it back because I have a friend named C and haven't talked to her in a while so she could have gotten a new number for all I knew. Anyway, she answered and asked when the meeting was. I said what meeting and she said you know the meeting I asked you to find out about. I said, wait who are you looking for? She said Julie .....whatever the last name was. I said Oh no, this is Julie and my last name. We both laughed because of how strange it was that there's another Julie with a number similar to mine.

yeah I thought it was kind of funny after I got done freaking out LOL what are the odds someone whos name sounds almost like mine would be with a guy named john and I would get a call for them LOL I swore she said Katrina and not Karina

happytexasCM
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:18 PM

We had creditors looking for "Fredrico" for 3 years. Thankfully, we moved and got a new number; our new deadbeat has far fewer people looking for her ;o)

ta2dirishlass
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:20 PM

I still get calls for Rosalinda and Todd. I don't like Todd, what kind of guy doesn't tell his grandma for 2+ years that he has a new number????? LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)