Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So how did I spend my day?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:25 PM
  • 3 Replies

Well,last night I was chatting and posting in the forum and my husband's phone rings and he says,"We have to go,Jason is sick and he is at exit 242 and he is blinded and cannot drive" Jason is my landlady/friend/neigbor's son.

So we hop in the truck and find him on the side of I65 and he is cold and clammy and unconscious.We get him awake and he starts to vomit.We suspect heat exhuastion.Our plan was to take stacey(he has a learner's permit) and he would drive our truck back with jason with him and Me and tony would take the landlady's truck back.

Not happening,our truck is not air conditioned.We ended up letting stacey drive our truck back after calling a police officer friend and notifying him of the situation.I rode with stacey (tony now has holes in his seats where my ass ate them)We get him back to the motel and then call rescue for Jason(well the police officer did) and they come and take him to the hospital.

They scream "brain aneurism" at the hospital.So here I am with his hysterical mother,her friend who was also hysterical,his 21 year old wife and his 22 year old brother ,not to mention my own son who was hysterical.

They do a cat scan and 2 spinal taps and decide it is just migraines.We go to huddle house to eat and get home at 4 am.

So I get up this morning and my landlady calls me at 9:15 and her AC has gone out,so I took her some fans and we cleaned them and set them up and then her plumbing quits working.So we have the plumbing being fixed and AC being worked on.

The plumbing is now fixed,the AC has a new breaker and I am with you again.So how was your last 24 hours????

We should be in awe at the gift of having children rather than obsessed by our rights as a mother!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Wow! Not at all like that! hope he gets better soon!

luv2wahm
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Nothing like that...

KeshaYS
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:03 PM
Nowhere near as exciting as yours lol. I'm on vacation and today was a lazy day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)