Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:28 PM
  • 5 Replies

My hubby and kids are going up north Friday mid-day through Monday night. It's bittersweet for me. I am going to miss them like crazy but I'm also so excited to have time 100% to myself. It NEVER happens! I have to work Sat. & Sun. until 3:30 but I'm free the rest of the time. What would YOU do if you were me? Husband and child free! I don't even know what to do first!

natural_parenting.png picture by kwright9608

Mommy of 2 Wonderful Boys!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kennidee
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Long soak in a hot tub with a good book.  Then probably movies/tv programs of MY choice since I don't have to share the tv! :)

briansmommy7143
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Yeah, I was kinda hoping for atleast ONE lousy, rainy, stormy day so I could stay in all day being lazy, watching movies, reading books. But its supposed to be REALLY nice so I doubt I'll be able to stay in. But that sounds fantastic for evening!

Quoting kennidee:

Long soak in a hot tub with a good book.  Then probably movies/tv programs of MY choice since I don't have to share the tv! :)

briansmommy7143
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Oh come on ladies! I know you have ideas of what you would do with time all to yourself! Help me out! lol

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Call your GF's have a girls night out!

KeshaYS
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:07 PM
I think I would do the long hot bath with some relaxing music and a bottle of wine. Then sleep as long as I could.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)