Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you're children going to be when they are older???????????

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:36 PM
  • 61 Replies

My four year old has informed me he is going to be a race car driver, and I believe him.  EVERYTHING is about cars, it is obsessive with him!  

My two year old son I have no clue, since all he is interested in is Dinosaurs!  

My two year old dd will be a mommy.  She is very nurturing.  So I see her being a Mommy and a princess. lol

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:37 PM

My ds said he wants to be a soldier. I asked him why. His answer: Do you want me to protect you mommy. He is 8y

mamivon2
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:38 PM

oh my dd 7y. She will marry someone from big time rush (thats a teen show on Nick.

RaynesMommy07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:39 PM
My DD wants to be "Tiana" from Princess and the Frog! She's 2 1/2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brenna
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:40 PM
My five year old son wants to be a girl rock star (He thinks Beck is female). My three year old son wants to be a car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Well TJ is 16 he will be a PA State Trooper.  Lily is 7 she wants to be a Doctor, Vet, Farmer and Waitress, yup all of them.  Ryan is 3 and he has Autism and I think he will be a drummer!

lovingwifey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:40 PM

OMFG< that is one of the cutest things I have ever heard!

Quoting mamivon2:

My ds said he wants to be a soldier. I asked him why. His answer: Do you want me to protect you mommy. He is 8y

melissa632
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:41 PM
My ds says he's going in the military & then becoming a police officer. He is very police obsessed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Aww!  Too cute!

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

My DD wants to be "Tiana" from Princess and the Frog! She's 2 1/2

TheresaC7
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:42 PM

A vet and a military special agent, or in the CIA. My daughter is the vet and she is 10 my son is the agent and he is 11.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:42 PM

Awwe! Cute!

Being as though Ash likes to inspect and tear everything apart to try to put it back together (and loose stuff too, lol) I can see him as being a mechanic, lol.... He likes engines, lol... He has a toy bike engine and thats his fav toy.

I don't know about Jax yet, lol... He is only 2 months old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)