Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids say the darndest things!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:38 PM
  • 10 Replies

I had to run to the grocery store to buy some things i needed for dinner tonight....also had to get some soda...

Well i was in the soda isle trying to remember what my hubs said he wanted..i was at the store alone..hubs stayed home with our 3 boys(YAY) 

Well in the next isle over i hear giggling...then i hear i farted, mom i said i farted, MOM I REALLY DID FART NOW I HAVE TO POOP!!! i about died trying to hide my laughter...i have 3 boys..my oldest is 4 and he thinks passing gas is fantastic....when he was 2 we were in walmart...i bent over to get a pair of shoes off the bottom shelf i wanted to try on..right at the moment i bent over austin farted REALLY loud..like vibrated the cart...i looked at him and asked him if he felt better..and right as a lady that works there came around the corner he fans his nose and says man mom you stink! talk about embarrassing! i didn't even do it..but that lady sure did think so.

what funny things have ur kids said that embarrassed u in public....i know these things are proper...but things happen! 

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AustinsMommy306
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:47 PM

BUMP!

masastan
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:49 PM

LOL! That is funny! I also have three boys who think farting is funny, but don't let girls fool you! My dd is just as bad as they are! I hope my new baby girl won't think them so funny! LOL!

MissMeliss0627
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:50 PM

I have twin sons that LOOOOVE Sponge Bob, and when they were 3 we were at Subway, and we were standing by a man, and my son looks at him and says "You're the biggest loser on the beach". I apologized to the man and said "Sponge Bob", hahaha

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:58 PM

rolling on floor

misunderstood1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:00 PM

my 22 month old DD now says whenever anyone picks her up," I am heaby" in a very baby voice. Its hysterical but of course everyone blames me because I sometimes say she is heavy when I am picking her up. LOL. O well. 

TummyTurner
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:04 PM

BUMP!

devasmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:04 PM

LOL. My kids never did that to me (they are 15 and 17 now), but my sister did that to my mom on a few occasions. She is 8 years younger than me. Once we were eating at the Woolworth restaurant with my cousins wife and son, the waitress came and took our order (my sister and cousins son were about 3) then came back with the drinks. My sister blurts out, "You look like the wicked witch!" To which my cousins son says, "Mommy she's from the movie!" The waitress was pretty peeved...(but she did look like her, LOL) and just goes, "Gee, Thanks!" and walked away. My mom was mortified. It's funny now that my sister is 30 years old. LOL.

SPOOKYANN
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:18 PM

My youngest son came ot of the bathroom when he was about 8 yr. wigglin and digging at his pants, when I asked if he had a problem he informed me very seriously  that:  He was having techincal difficulties with his underpants.  I about died laughing! :)

AustinsMommy306
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:46 PM

BUMP!

proudmomma1986
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 PM

My son's name is Austin...he'll be 5 next month and he is the same way with farts...he laughs hesterically every time he or someone else farts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)