Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i can not keep doing this whats next

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:44 PM
  • 1 Replies

ok so i have done some post about my sister and her boyfriend to make a long story less long i will just summarize there last fight he came in to her house stole all her things started stalking her and threatening to kill her and her children and doing drugs anyways this happen in may a couple of weeks ago she takes him back. which i am fine with i cant say who you have your children around but i know who i do and don't want around mine. anyways i have always felt that when people are drunk or high there true colors come out so even though my sister says he was acting this way because he was high say hey i feel like the ways hes acting is real and the person he is when he is not high is the fake one. and even though i love her and care for her and worry for her life sometimes i can not continue to care and try to help someone who does not want to help them selves. anyway in late June was my sons birthday party i invited my sister and told her i did not want brian there but she was more than welcome to come. she also bought some candy for my sons pinata.my sister is one of those people who only do for others for something in return like if she buys my son some shoes then i should buy her son some shoes. so this weekend me and my kids went camping with my husbands family. we left at 5am on Friday i get a message from her on that day saying that i am fucked up because she can here me and my husband inside laughing and we dont answer the fucking door. so i call and say i don't know what ur talking about but i have been camping for the last 7hrs and i am like 5hr from my house she gets an attitude i dont here anything about her until Sunday when i go home and this man i dont even know says to my husband "this girl came looking for your wife and she said to tell you that" "i need to learn how to open my fucking door and when he sees me to fucking call her" the lauguge is not what bothered me that's the way she talks what bothered me was we dont even this man she didnt even know him he could of been our landlord and she was speaking that way. anyways she calls me today i dont even answer the phone because i am so tired of all the drama. she leaves me a message not asking but telling me i need to buy the soda for her sons first birthday that the need the soda. i am pregnant i am getting really close to my due date and i am on bed rest and need to stay out of stressful environments. so i think this is as good a time as any to tell her i can get the soda but i really didn't think it was a good idea for me to go to the party because i felt the best stress free environment for me was for my children to be as far away from her boyfriend and his mother as possible. so of course she gets mad. and says that i am f up and lot of really mean things. with my sister sometimes you have to explain things over and over because she really feel the word no means nothing to her. so i finally tell her "you know what you know what type of man your boyfriend was you knew he was doing those drugs and u never said anything to me about it and every time i let my kids go with you you out them in danger by not saying anything. and she sends me this message saying how i am a bicth and she is going to make sure i get mine and she is going to make my kids life a living hell and miserable and she hopes my husband cheats on me and has a baby with someone else. and i was just floored i had not said anything to her or anything mean. and at this point i don't know what to do i am at my withs end with her i feel like the things she said and she has said bad things before but these things i feel like there is no coming back from. i just dont know what to do anymore i have always tried to help her and do the things i can but at this point i am just going out of my mind and i am feeling all sorts of things and know even with family sometimes you need cut ties and she is my sister our mom was murdered when i was 8 besides my moms side of the family we r the only ones left from our family with our mother but i feel as though i can not do this anymore and i can not have her around me or my children especially the baby i am carrying. i feel very strong about energy's and every time she would come around me i would get physically sick i mean throwing up and head aches and i have some of her stuff in my house and a woman i know that does reading and things told me i while ago that i could not have even a little relationship with her. and that what i have been trying to do was have a relationship because she is my sister and keep it at a distance because she is with this man. she also told me that i was never going to feel comfortable in my home until i got my sisters stuff out of my house and its true i have never felt right in this house when i ever i would come home i would feel bad and now i am starting to think she was right. I'm sorry ladies i am just going off ON a rant and I'm sorry its too long. but if your were in my shoes what would you do? do you think i was wrong in what i said?  i just need to know if i am doing the right thing.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:02 PM

hugsSo sorry this is happening!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)