Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats the last romantic thing he did?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:51 PM
  • 24 Replies

My DH always says that he is only as good as the last thing he did for me...I love him dearly and I know without a doubt that he loves me.  Our problem is his work schedule..Unfortunately when I am looking for some mommy daddy time he is halfway to sleep land....It is very hard for us to get that time since we have no family here with us, so no family to shipped the kids too...I need some imaginative ways for us to have a romantic evening, (not talking sex)..We dont have time to travel so must of our time is spent at home... Any ideas?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM

propose.....8yrs ago...maried him and it all went out the window lol

sam223
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Thanks for the laugh...lol... I needed that

chris-t-lynn
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:57 PM
Mine made me breakfast in bed this morning! Wut about a movie night..do pizza,wine, popcorn w peanut m&ms..oh Yum now I want som!
Brandymamaof4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Well the last romantic thing he did for me was take my van and washed it, cleaned it and filled the tank...

When we lived out of state and had no family around, we would put the kids to bed and have a late candle lit dinner, or soak in the tub together.

Screws just fall out all the time, the world's an imperfect place.    John Bender: The Breakfast Club

inspain
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Sunday.  He left a bag of M&Ms with a note that said "I love you." in the freezer.  He left that morning for a three week trip.

Bits08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:59 PM

We havent done anything romantic in awhile.  We had a "movie night" the other night, but he fell asleep in the middle. =/ 

WhiskeyRiver
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:00 PM

He sends me little emails all the time telling me how much he loves us and misses us. And that the only thing he wants to do the first night he's home is just hold ds and I all night long. He sends me flowers randomly too. * He's deployed *

MZ.ZAPATA1015
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:04 PM

i know what ur feeling but we r working on that we put the kids to bed early and stay and watch a movie and talk after the movie just enjoy each others company

pregogirl
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:07 PM
My situation is the opposite. I work nights and I am always in sleepyland. Haha. I never have the energy. But he sometimes will get up when he hears me pull in the driveway make me a hot bubble bath in candle light of course! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
awooding
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Umm about 5ish months ago he brought home two potted calla lilies (one for me and one for our daughter) as a surprise. He knows they are my favorite flowers and they were in my bouquet for our wedding.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)