Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm really exited but after today i feel like a bad mom

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:21 PM
  • 4 Replies

i feel so selfish right now. my dd is 19 months old i NEVER leave her when she was 3 months till about 10 i worked mostly nights outside the house and my sister would watch her. well then i got an at home job and left a few times after she was already sleeping. now we live an hour away from every one and i NEVER leave her she is a HUGE mamas girl. daddy watches her while i work but she still sometimes crys over it....today he took her to the park and as they were coming in she ran at me and hugged me she wasn't crying. well i decided i needed a shower alone my so and i discussed it yesterday lol well apparently she screamed 20 min while i was in there! she normally showers with me or i do it when she is napping/sleeping. after that she was attached to me and crying for like 2 hours until lunch/nap.

i am supposed to go see eclips tomorrow ALONE we have optimum and it is free on tuesdays and i have wanted some me time.....well now i feel like a bad mom i was sooooo exited about this and now idk how it would even work out....

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sweet.lil.mama
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:23 PM

:( shes just attached and has separation anxiety, its a phase she will outgrow it, i remember my brother screaming at the door when he was little the whole time my parents were gone. my son cries when one of us leaves, and i can't even pee alone, hes 14.5 months old

bluebunbun
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:30 PM

i think im attached too

Quoting sweet.lil.mama:

:( shes just attached and has separation anxiety, its a phase she will outgrow it, i remember my brother screaming at the door when he was little the whole time my parents were gone. my son cries when one of us leaves, and i can't even pee alone, hes 14.5 months old

Stevensmomma
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Your not a bad mom at all it is perfect normal for her to feel that way all kids go through it at some point !! And you should have some me time you deserve it go out and have fun!!

bluebunbun
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:03 PM

thanks my cousin just text me lol i put i was going on fb and now she wants to go it'll be more fun and maybe i wont think about my baby as much lol

Quoting Stevensmomma:

Your not a bad mom at all it is perfect normal for her to feel that way all kids go through it at some point !! And you should have some me time you deserve it go out and have fun!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)