Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 weeks 5 days pregnant and...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM
  • 17 Replies

ok so i get heartburn from ANYTHING & EVERYTHING. and i would try everything to prevent it or calm it and nothing worked. well today i found out why my heartburn is so bad....

my baby is breech. so i have this big ol' head pushing up on my insides instead of just little tiny feet hahahaha. oh yeah and i also found out i'm having another girl! 

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:35 PM

BUMP!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Congrats!

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:39 PM

thank you! my 2.5 year old is running around yelling "she's MY baby sister!" hahahaha

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

Congrats!

CountryGirl0809
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:39 PM

I'm 26 wks and I've had heartburn forever with this baby., I did with my dd too.   Best thing I have found is  Pepcid AC.    WORKS  GREAT!!!!   You take 1 in the morning then 1 beofre bed.    you feel it instantly!   its a little pricey but worth it!

masastan
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Congrats on the girl! I had the same problem with my first daughter! The drs turned her a month before her due date, so she was born vaginally and normally. :) I am expecting a baby girl Wednesday (gonna be induced).

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:42 PM

awesome! i'll check in with my doctor about it. i've been taking Mylanta but that seems to work about 5 minutes and then i'm back to burning.

Quoting CountryGirl0809:

I'm 26 wks and I've had heartburn forever with this baby., I did with my dd too.   Best thing I have found is  Pepcid AC.    WORKS  GREAT!!!!   You take 1 in the morning then 1 beofre bed.    you feel it instantly!   its a little pricey but worth it!

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:42 PM

congrats to you too!! hope all goes well and you have a happy and healthy delivery! do you have a name for her yet?

Quoting masastan:

Congrats on the girl! I had the same problem with my first daughter! The drs turned her a month before her due date, so she was born vaginally and normally. :) I am expecting a baby girl Wednesday (gonna be induced).

jrsmama0906
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:52 PM

wow sorry you are having such a hard time with the heart burn but congrats on your lil girl! I just had my ultrasound today and found out I'm having a girl! So happy! lol

SnoBuny
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:52 PM

i had AWFULL heartburn with my last and he did have a full head of beautiful hair!!

Quoting :

SillyMama951
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Also on that show "I didnt know I was pregnant"  they said if you have excessive heartburn during pregnancy your baby will have a full head of hair.  Just randomness.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)