Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spin off post- What's the STUPIDEST thing you've ever done?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:41 PM
  • 34 Replies

Spin off the choking game, because that was very dumb, yet many of us did it. << and to those who didn't pat yourself on the back, you are GREAT!!!

I have done some pretty f***ing dumb things, but the dumbest by far was the time that we jumped off the 205 bridge (Washington/Oregon). In the middle they have a gate over the FREEWAY, and we jumped onto that, and just layed on it above passing cars. yeah...pretty dumb. I also used to hitch rides alone.

I edited in my first reply, but many are missing that.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dannysgirl77
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:43 PM

sorry, a LOT of us did it, not we all.

dannysgirl77
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:44 PM

BUMP!

luv2wahm
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM

We have a cave that is under ground...and one year we bought a bunch of fireworks..half of us went to the back of the cave and the other half stayed at the front..then we shot fireworks at each other. One guy had a fishing jacket filled with fireworks and a spark caught one of them..all you could see was a shadow and all these flairs and showers of fireworks coming off of him until he could get the dang thing off...I am surprise noone got hurt..

awooding
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM

I got drunk once. That's about it. I was in high school.

dannysgirl77
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM

lol!! Duh!!!

That reminds me of the time we went into the Ape caves out here. It gets really nasty at the end, and for some reason the people who had the light ran ahead...we had to burn a friends shirt to see to  get out.

Quoting luv2wahm:

We have a cave that is under ground...and one year we bought a bunch of fireworks..half of us went to the back of the cave and the other half stayed at the front..then we shot fireworks at each other. One guy had a fishing jacket filled with fireworks and a spark caught one of them..all you could see was a shadow and all these flairs and showers of fireworks coming off of him until he could get the dang thing off...I am surprise noone got hurt..

dannysgirl77
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:47 PM

lol!! aww!

I guess I am a bigger DA by far ;)

Quoting awooding:

I got drunk once. That's about it. I was in high school.

Allstarmomto3
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:48 PM

I blew through a shit load of money. Dumb me, I could really use that money now.

kiernansmom08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:48 PM

I did ALOT of stupid things - got into a car with guys I didn't know, while completely drunk is the first one that comes to mind

Kylie819
by Emerald Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Well, last week I was hospitalized for three days because I tripped over something on the floor and fell.

The back story is that I had back surgery in March (lumbar fusion) and am in physical therapy.  Some idiot left a piece of exercise equipment in the middle of the floor.  I was carrying a clipboard, exercise ball, and my phone and didn't see it.  So I went flying and when I hit the floor was in excruciating pain.  I was taken to a shitty hospital by ambulance, and a few hours later I left and went to another, where I was admitted.  I stayed overnight and was then transferred to a more specialized hospital for testing for my back.  Luckily the hardware from my surgery is intact, but I have significant swelling and pinched nerves from my back down my left leg.  I'm on crutches and high doses of steroids for the inflammation.

And I'm getting married in 3 1/2 weeks!!!!  I HAVE to get off of these damn crutches!!!! :O

Sorry for my long, rambling reply lol.

elly25
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:49 PM

I didn't do that game. Nor did anyone that I knew. So you can't say that everybody played that.

Today I sunburned my ass and lower back. Why you ask? Because who thinks that they need to put sunblock on your ass and lower back when you pull weeds in the front yard? I sure as hell didn't. Now my ass and lower back is as red as can be and hurting! No laughing either. It's not nice. ;P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)