Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH WalMart???? So annoyed!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:13 PM
  • 74 Replies

So my boys and I went to WalMart tonight to get some craft supplies.  We were making picture frames with the seashells we collected on our vacation.  We got what we needed and checked out.  I loaded the bags into our cart and asked "is that it"? (they have that stupid turn table thing for the bags).  She said yep and off we went.  We got all the way home and I realized that she had forgotten a bag.  We went back to get the things.  About an hour and 15 minutes had passed since we left the store the first time.  When we got there, they told me that I would have to go and get the things back off of the shelves because they re-shelved MY STUFF!!!!  I bought that - it was MINE and they were going to resell it!!!!!  They log the items into a book so you get what you purchased back.  Yes I got everything that I bought back, but WTF...they were going to resell MY STUFF!!!!

I have never really had a problem with WalMart till now...sorry just had to vent!!!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WhiskeyRiver
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Well they wern't just going to throw it away...

mommy.since.09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:15 PM

.... most people never go back.. what, were they supposed to hold on to it forever?

millerbunch
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:16 PM

yea that sucks... our walmart will keep it in the bag for you if you forget your things... you call ....you come back

and i never trust the cashier..i always turn that thing around for me to make sure i have all the bags...lol

soupermom95
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:16 PM

I had about $50 of stuff in that bag...of course I would come back for it.  I just thought they would wait longer than and hour and 15 minutes to try to resell what was mine.

Quoting WhiskeyRiver:

Well they wern't just going to throw it away...

02nana07
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:17 PM

You are lucky they logged it, they don't most of the time around here,  or the next person in line ends up with it.

soupermom95
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Good Lord...it is not like I waited a week.  It was a little over an hour.

Quoting mommy.since.09:

.... most people never go back.. what, were they supposed to hold on to it forever?

.thickie.thick.
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Last time i shopped there they did that to my friend. It was a bag of ice cream , only they DIDNT put it back , they put it at the service desk .. ICE CREAM SITTING OUT. handed to us and said 'sorry' this shit sat out , it was milk now basically lol. so she complained and they let her go back and get another one. we asked the girl 3 times if we got all the bags , she said yes. and when we did a quick look through , we seen my ice cream and figured they were together , they werent lol

gulfcoastmom4
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Thats why you check for yourself and make sure. But its not like you couldn't just go grab it off the shelf right.

MPWifeJessicia

I honestly would've expected them to at least put it up at the customer service desk for a while. I would be annoyed too.

tomatoqueen

This happens all the time and people don't come back for days and sometimes not at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)