Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really?! We are supposed to care? Why?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:33 PM
  • 2 Replies

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I need to vent. I dont care if you read, or if your sick of vents whatever,lol. DH is asleep and I have none to vent to.

I am sick of DH's so called friends. I dont bash them to DH, or anything, but if this certian person does not get off my case I will explode on him!!! Here is the back story. DH has known these guys for....10-15 years? Before we got married, and before DH joined the church we are in now, he had alot in common with them. However, now DH doesnt drink. He doesnt go to clubs, bars, none of that. All his choice mind you(after all he is a grown up,lol).  Add to that our maney has been really tight. We cannot afford to go out with them(they all live an average of 4 hours away). Now they all get together all the time, go out, etc. We have not heard from most them in 2-3 years! Now all of a sudden one of them is moving to GA and they are having a going away party this sat., and I am getting the guilt trip about not being able to go! We have plans, that we cannot change(DH doesnt even want to go to the party) They have known about this for 2 months and are just now saying something?! WTHECK?! UGH!! I know I will hear it tomorrow night. I told him to leave me alone and call DH(who this "friend" has not called in 3 years!).

I am just done with these people.

That's my vent, and yes I do feel a little better.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 4:03 AM

I'm glad you feel better!

art.diva
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 4:05 AM

we know people like that and it's sooo annoying!

But I'm glad you are sticking to your plans and I'm glad you got a chance to vent!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)