Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My red head is cuter than yours ;) Pics included

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:37 PM
  • 35 Replies

Just kidding just wanted to show off some pics I took of my cute little red head this evening. Show me yours!

Heres Lucas

Heres a better pic (well as far as being able to see his red hair). He was younger here before he got his first "big boy hair cut".

And I can't leave out my other cutie even though hes a complete opposite of his brother lol.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:40 PM

You'll forgive me if i respectfully disagree.  LOL  Hes a cutie too but then I have a HUGE soft spot for the "GINGERS"  LOL

CafeMom Tickers

MPWifeJessicia
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:41 PM

He's a cutie!

Shellybelly420
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Quoting erinsmom1964:

You'll forgive me if i respectfully disagree.  LOL  Hes a cutie too but then I have a HUGE soft spot for the "GINGERS"  LOL

Oh my what a doll :-D She def has brighter hair than my son! I have no clue where it came from with my son though except my hubbies grand father had a hint of Irish in him and my hubbys beard comes in w/ a tint of red.

Tummysmomma
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:45 PM

redheads are so cute!

Shellybelly420
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:54 PM

Quoting MPWifeJessicia:

He's a cutie!

thank you =)

Shellybelly420
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Quoting Tummysmomma:

redheads are so cute!

I agree lol my poor little guy is so fair skinned though. Not the best thing when living in florida lol.

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Quoting Shellybelly420:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Oh my what a doll :-D She def has brighter hair than my son! I have no clue where it came from with my son though except my hubbies grand father had a hint of Irish in him and my hubbys beard comes in w/ a tint of red.

Thanks.  All my kids had red hair but none as bright as her( i did ) but with the boys like your hubby it comes out in their facial hair. 

i.heart.rachel
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Mine's got red-ISH hair.. it used to be much redder. :)

Want to know more about me? Follow my PERSONAL blog. Would love to see you there. (nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com)

Aichia
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Brooklyn Evan Rae

Shellybelly420
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

Mine's got red-ISH hair.. it used to be much redder. :)

what the little model you've got there lol!!! Yeah I've had alot of people tell me that their blondies used to have red red hair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)