Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant take this anymore!!! I am going...long but i need help!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:40 PM
  • 11 Replies
To blow up! There is just way too much to deal with! I have my two teens , ones a girl (enough said) and my son has an eating disorder. It's tough enough with those two, but I'm trying to keep my fiance happy too. Then there is my mom. She is not a nice person...controlling,manipulative, bi polar (undiagnosed)
To make a long story short she is so controlling that she didn't approve of me dating at 33 yrs of age and freaked out when I was moving out. She wouldn't even let my fiance and his brother in the house to help me move. I had to move everything to the garage myself! Anyways...that's just a small part of it. So you can imagine how my fiance feels about her! So I'm stuck in the middle. My kids still want to see her, and their grandpa too. My mom acts as if nothing has happened. She is always pulling shit, and then acts like nothing. She walks. All over me...but she is sick!
And to top it all off, she has just finished her chemotherapy...she had uterine cancer....she may even have the gene...so lucky me.
I'm sick. My fiance is sick of her. He refuses to go to their house, and I dont blame him! He doesn't even want her here.
I don't know what to think or say to anybody anymore!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tigerlillyt7
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:45 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermomofgirls
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:47 PM

can you move away from her like relocate?

tomatoqueen
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:48 PM

What happened between mom and fiance?

dmw23
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 PM

I no longer have a relationship with my parents after some stuff they pulled a year ago. I had to do what was best for my family and it can be hard sometimes but I don't have to deal with a lot of the drama anymore.  Sorry you are going through this crap... :(

De_Chick
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 PM

This is something only you can choose for yourself. It is nOt his mom its yours and he really should not try to decide what you are going to do in relation to your own family. He needs to back off and allow you to do what you want to do regarding her.

BabyinAug08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Dang sounds like you have a lot going on. AS for the mom situation, your mom can love and support you or she can be distant from you. That is up to her but if you really care about this guy, then you should stand up to her otherwise it is always going to be a mess. As for the teens, year I have a 22 month old so no help there. 

tigerlillyt7
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:54 PM
He wasn't allowed at the house while we were dating. She didn't approve. (I was living with my parents at the time) she made it miserable for me. Even tried to turn my daughter against me....all because she was freaking out that I wanted to move out, and she was loosing control over me

Quoting tomatoqueen:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tigerlillyt7
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:56 PM
They never gave him a chance...didn't even meet him before the accusations were flying. He had to drive an hour to see me and my kids, and we couldn't even hang out at the house!

Quoting tigerlillyt7:

He wasn't allowed at the house while we were dating. She didn't approve. (I was living with my parents at the time) she made it miserable for me. Even tried to turn my daughter against me....all because she was freaking out that I wanted to move out, and she was loosing control over me

Quoting tomatoqueen:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tigerlillyt7
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:57 PM
Not now...in a few yrs

Quoting supermomofgirls:

can you move away from her like relocate?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:59 PM

(((hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)