Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I smell...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:44 PM
  • 13 Replies

I must smell so bad, my funk reaches across the internet.  I swear people with incomprehensible posts get more responses than I do.  I realize no one (okay so that's unfair to the people who did respond) could give a fuck about me, my family, and our missing dog.  If I post some random question I'll get responses but post something sad, joyous, or just "normal" and bubkiss.  My kids can't sleep tonight because they miss their dog that ALWAYS sleeps with them.  My DH didn't touch his dinner (which is the only meal he eats) and spent his time going from the front yard to the back to look for our dog.  He went to bed early and left me to do his tea that takes forever.  I'm sitting here crying, depressed, and feeling a little beat down.  Why the fuck do I post here when I know it will just make me feel worse.  CM, I wish I could quit you....

Made by oldest DD

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jynnifer292
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 PM

I am sorry about your dog. I didn't see your post. I was busy ranting about contaminated meat. I hope you find the dog. 

nautired
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 PM
Im sorry I hope u find ur dog. I can imagine it must be hard I'd be a nervous wreck.
GenevieveD
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Oh man! Not the puppers!!! How long has he been gone???

JJJMommyKris
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:52 PM

I think I smell too...your not alone. I just got on though, so I must have missed your other one. Sorry about the dog. What kind? Do you have a picture? My LO loves her dog, I can't imagine if she wasn't here. **HUGS**

TinaMarie72
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Dogs are part of the family...I understand.  I hope everything works out soon!!

natty31105
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:55 PM

I missed the post. Im sorry about your dog, and I hope you guys can find him/her. Lets be smelly together because I definately have the same effect!

Drippiningirls
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:06 AM

He's been missing for 7 hrs.  Our gate wasn't closed completely and he must have pushed on it and gotten out.  He's such a great dog, the best we've ever had.  Normally someone goes out with him but occasionally we let him go by himself and he barks when he's ready to come in.  It took us a while to realize he hadn't barked.  He was let out just before 5pm our time so by the time we realized, we couldn't call the shelter or anything.  He had a new collar because his last one broke and didn't have a tag because I hadn't gotten a new one since we moved.  My children are beside themselves, most of all my 10 y/o who not only has recently hit puberty and cries over everything, but she's a huge animal lover and was the one who let him out.  I just hope that we hear something in the morning.  I've got an ad on craigslist and we plan to plaster the town with posters in the morning.

Here's Indy, named for the Independance Day celebration we met up with my cousin and he asked if we were looking for a dog and for Indiana Jones.  We got the DVD's of all the Indiana Jones movies today at the library to have a little marathon....now no one can stand to watch them.

Made by oldest DD

TinaMarie72
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:42 AM

Come home safe INDY!!!!

mommaboudreaux
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Oh my gosh, this made me cry :(  Dogs are such a HUGE part of the family.  I hope Indy comes home soon!!!  HUGS to you momma!

kris_81
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:48 AM

I didn't see your post but I hope your dog comes home safely soon!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)