Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

speaking of people of walmart.com lmao

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:49 PM
  • 7 Replies

i totally was at walmart and should have taken a picture but this is what i saw... i thought this site was a joke but i finally experienced it ugh it was so gross but i couldnt help but giggle as i thought there may be someone photographing this woman for pow.com lol... heres an example not actually but really she totally could have worn somthing i mean she wasn't fat but def not hot body for what she was wearing lol.. sorry i shouldnt be making fun of her but it just bothers me that people cant cover themselves up at stores there are children around!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ChelseasFamily
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Wow, that is absolutely disgusting.

Waspinators_Mom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:52 PM

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!!

BabyinAug08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:54 PM

OMG I was at the airport this morning and talk about cellulite. Geez this chick was 1000 times worse than that AND she had some kind of booty shorts on. 

TinaMarie72
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:55 PM

OH NO!!!  I didn't think anyone got a picture of me when I went out!rolling on floor

my3boys0710
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:58 PM

lmao so your the reason i felt like burning my eyes out geez a little consideration haha

Quoting TinaMarie72:

OH NO!!!  I didn't think anyone got a picture of me when I went out!rolling on floor

mommaboudreaux
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:08 AM

OMG.....GROSS!

dotsicle
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Ugh. I saw an even worse one this week... some fat young dude had on a cut-off tank top and was bustin' a sag with his bathing suit trunks, plus he was rockin' flip-flops. He had stretch marks all over his exposed belly, (worse than a lot of moms!) and a disgusting hairy butt. He and his 2 friends didn't seem to notice the stares....... they were having a good time shopping for soda.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)