Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My life f'n BLOWS right now.

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:59 PM
  • 28 Replies

I'm about to go to bed without my cat for the first time in years at my own house. In case you missed my other post, we had to put him down today. He would wait until I got settled in, then jump up and have me hold him until I fell asleep. Tonight will be the first time my furkid will not respond when I call for him and will NOT be jumping up into my arms, kissing my face, pawing my pillow and headbutting me until we fall asleep together. I keep thinking I see him run past me or see him go down or up the stairs. I keep calling for him to come out so I can pet him or brush his fur. I keep thinking I hear him following me around, 'talking' to me. But he's not. I will never hear or see those things again. My baby is GONE! I will never see him again and I'm NOT OK with it. I don't want to go to bed because I know that the moment that he usually joins me won't happen and that is the scariest feeling of all. I just want to hold my sweet man and bury my face in the back of his neck and behind his ears. I want to smell his kitty smell and his sweetly bad kitty breath! This is about to be the moment it all becomes real and I'm not ready. I love him so much. I never wanted to let go!!

crying

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deek3579
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:01 AM
*hugs* I am so sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natty31105
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:02 AM

Im sorry :(

PookaboosMom
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:03 AM
((((hugs))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmyangel22
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:03 AM
i am sprry lost my dog abojt a month ago....my best friend best dog ever....it blows bad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
First_One_8_18
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Thanks. I just wish there was something to make me feel better. I can't even talk to SO about it because he can't deal with this kind of stuff. He just shuts down. He can't even talk about it, so I have no way of dealing with this right now!!! Why does this suck SO bad?!?

alexhuntercody

i had to put my dog to sleep almost two months ago. I know exactly what you are going through. My doggie was 14 years old and he was my baby the whole time.

I still feel like i hear him and see him, and you never do you may.they say that animals never leave the ones they love.

The grief you are feeling is normal and i know you don't know it now but it will get better. I was so sad i cried for days over the loss of my Boomer. Days. I still go out back and talk to him and i will still go to bed putting a beggin strip at the foot of my bed, but i don't go to bed crying anymore.

((hugs))

StampOlicious

*HUGS* Im so sorry. :(

bnj03
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Quoting deek3579:

*hugs* I am so sorry.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
First_One_8_18

And I'm sorry about your puppy. I never realized how hard losing a pet is until today!!

alexhuntercody
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Quoting First_One_8_18:

Thanks. I just wish there was something to make me feel better. I can't even talk to SO about it because he can't deal with this kind of stuff. He just shuts down. He can't even talk about it, so I have no way of dealing with this right now!!! Why does this suck SO bad?!?

A lot of people do not understand the connection and love one feels for their beloved pet. The greiving is that of losing a close family member because to you that is what your baby was..he was a part of you, and has been a part of you just as those close to you in your human family are.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)