Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for all the mamas "so so sad" their kids are going back to school soon

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:32 AM
  • 14 Replies

mine dont do back untill aug 23rd

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.thickie.thick.
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Staples always has funny commercials for some reason lol

I wish my neighbors would send their kids to school...theyre so loud during the day =(

snugglesaurus
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:34 AM

Oh man, I love that commercial xD

bibdybobdyboob
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:34 AM

LMAO at the commercial.  My daughter goes back on the 11th of August.  She only had a seven week summer, which is nothing IMO.  My son starts on September 7th, but he is going to be homeschooled.

Momof2sillygrls
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:34 AM

My daugher will be in Kindergarden this year this is her first year of school (she didn't go to perschool, tested out of it). Anyways, am soooooo sad!! I can't believe my baby girl  sn't a baby anymore and is 5 and going to school. I look back and miss the days when she was little and know I'll never have the again and think about all the stuff we did and still do but yeah am being one of them newbie Moms with their first going to school. LOL

KeaganzMommy07
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:36 AM
My son starts aug 23 too;) first year of headstart!! He's 3 1/2! I hope he likes it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kavp84

Mine start the 25th. Then my first day of school is the 26th. Joy!

Xantho
my daughter 7 bawls and wants t know when school starts on an every other day basis she goes back aug 12
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy

LOL dont worry when she's 12 and spending the summer whining that shes board and hogging your computer and phone you wont be so sad LOL

Quoting Momof2sillygrls:

My daugher will be in Kindergarden this year this is her first year of school (she didn't go to perschool, tested out of it). Anyways, am soooooo sad!! I can't believe my baby girl  sn't a baby anymore and is 5 and going to school. I look back and miss the days when she was little and know I'll never have the again and think about all the stuff we did and still do but yeah am being one of them newbie Moms with their first going to school. LOL

ginger813
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:42 AM

laughingthat commercial is too funny! My oldest starts kindergarten this year, on August 30th. I'm a little sad, but a little excited at the same time.

Momof2sillygrls
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Than she can babysit her younger sister! LOL

Quoting LCWAmommy:

LOL dont worry when she's 12 and spending the summer whining that shes board and hogging your computer and phone you wont be so sad LOL

Quoting Momof2sillygrls:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)