Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had to share (PIC HEAVY)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:34 AM
  • 6 Replies

These are some pics my dad took today of our trip to the ocean. If anyone remembers my post from the other night about my dumb ass ex tryin to take custody of my daughter. My pretty little girl is in here. She is the one with the blonde hair and pink bathing suit. Along with my other 2 wonderful kids as well.

This is the youngest of the bunch. My lil miss Ashlynn. Isn't she a chunk she is only 6 months right now and sittin at 22 lbs lol.

Lil miss Payty Joe. Shes not a big fan of pics if you couldn't tell lol.

My lil man Wyatte. He doesn't care how cold the water is he will play in it lol. The water at the ocean where we are at is about 50 degrees.

So my dad told me i need to put a caption under this that says Hey Payty look over there you see those red flags maybe we should run lol.

Actually got the older 2 to look at the cam at the same time. Thats a rare thing in this family lol.

haha here is another one my dad said i needed to use.  Uh oh Payty i think i hear something lol.

Ahaha and then Wyatte has this look on his face of, Oh no i think we need to run i definitely heard something lol.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
roseberrymatrix
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:44 AM

happy Sooo cute

Waspinators_Mom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:47 AM

So cute!!!

anarmyslove
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:02 AM

Thank you

MrsDuNn06
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:16 AM

lil muffets! they are soo cute!

MaeHamMomma
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:21 AM

BUMP!

Badraven
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:34 AM

They are CUTIES!!!! I hope you guys had loads of fun 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)