Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where does your SO park it.......

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:59 AM
  • 23 Replies

When at home....where does your SO spend majority of their time at?!  

IE....on the couch, their fav chair, the bed, the toilet.... 

Mine is always on the couch...(watching Law and Order re-runs) probably has couch sores...ewwww!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaCarterof5
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:04 AM

Gosh I must have a dirty mind tonight, because that is not at all what I thought your meant until I opened up this post, lol.

My husband works thirds, so he comes home and sleeps. He is a busy bee kinda guy and doesn't lounge around much, but when he does, he'll turn on the baseball game on the couch. =)

Photobucket

FL2AK
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:05 AM

Either on the couch in the living room or the den.  Just depends on what they kids are doing and who is on which TV. 

urLoveisMydrug
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:05 AM
My Husband Is Usually On The Couch Too Either Watching His Cartoons Or Playin His Xbox LoL.
LCWAmommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:07 AM

depending on the night after dinner and all the kids are in bed we either sit on the couch together and watch T.V. or go to pour room and watch t.V. in there this is during the week on weekends he rarely sits down dirring the day he will be doing yard work or tinkering in the garage or if we are being lazy we will sit out back and watch the kids play

luv-u-jmm
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:07 AM

Next to me..In the kitchen, bathing kids, clearing the table, folding laundry....I actually ask him sometimes to go and park his bum on the couch like most men..LOL! He hates for me to be working in the home while he sits...I would LOVE  for him to be lazy after a hard day working!

supergirl62488
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:09 AM
Our room, right now we have our 42in hd tv in there and his xbox360
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xXxLillithxXx

On the couch and the toilet LOL

GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:09 AM

I'd say the computer chair.

WanziesMommie

I try to get mine to play at least sometimes, but he's just not into video games..... He just  needs to loosen up

Quoting urLoveisMydrug:

My Husband Is Usually On The Couch Too Either Watching His Cartoons Or Playin His Xbox LoL.

armywifey26
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:10 AM

Mine is parked either in front of the computer or his xbox 360 playing Madden

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)