Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BLAH

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:15 AM
  • 18 Replies

Oh Blah sitting here at work.... completly exhausted and still have 6 1/2 hours left and already worked 9 hrs. everyone on shift is super cranky and in a bad mood which sucks cause i could use someone to talk to to stay awake all nite.

How is everyone else's night going? How has your weekened been so far?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:40 AM

Are you allowed to play cards during shift?   LOL  I never liked overnights with cranky coworkers.

comommy00
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:42 AM
i'm lucky that i can even get onto this site on my computer they have everything so blocked and no we cant booo ;-( i work in a prison so we are very limited to as what we can do to pass time when not doing our checks.
nemiller
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:45 AM

well, it's sunday afternoon here.  it's going pretty crappy.  i mean, not bad, but i feel awful.  i think i'm actually going to end up hacking up a lung or tonsil by the time i'm feeling better.  my husband is on duty, so it's just me and the tiny monster home alone.  we might be taking some dinner over to my husband in a bit, but other than that... we've got a whole lot of nothing planned.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:48 AM

yeah  that stinks to just sit there bored between checks.

comommy00
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:50 AM
nemiller: hope you start feeling better :-) sounds like a nice relaxing time at home. frndlyfn: It is super boring :-( but paid good to do nothing i guess lol How is your evening/night going?
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:53 AM

Quoting comommy00:

nemiller: hope you start feeling better :-) sounds like a nice relaxing time at home. frndlyfn: It is super boring :-( but paid good to do nothing i guess lol How is your evening/night going?

I am bored and hungry... Not much to choose from to eat so saving it for tomorrow.  I am looking for possible jobs and thinking i need to have a blank slate for resume LOL.

comommy00
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:40 AM
What type of job are you looking for? Yea i am hungry to but the dumba$$ i was didn't bring enough food for both my shifts so i have nothing now :-( oh well only 5 more hours to go lol
FL2AK
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:42 AM
I am sitting at the airport waiting for my flight. I hate red eye flights. Hope everyone at your work chills out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
comommy00
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:50 AM
Yea me too... hope your flight comes soon :-) The good thing is i am in a different building then them so i only deal with them for like 10 min tops every 2 or so hours :-)
FL2AK
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:58 AM
That is not too bad. So you work at a prison? Kudos to you! A good portion of my clients are on probation, I don't know how you stay sane!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)